Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Real Life ~ Shattered Chance

What a waste of today! After those hours of getting all those notes done, they were like a waste of time.

Went to the room and played. Tried out but it does not seem so nice... xD To be honest, I was a bit confused with the "#". Besides, I've hardly listened to those songs.

My friend who wanted to watch me play came over at last and then my other friend told her to try out the song so I tried the other piano behind her. Well, I played highest notes, it's softer than lower ones. I need to play piano too. After all, the friend who took over already owns about 2 acoustic pianos! She could play every single freaking day. =[ She sometimes complained she could not concentrate but I got bored and played a bit in the end. As expected, she is better so my friend started praising and also started worrying when the one who took over freaked out. The one who took over freaked out because the notes were all complicated.

While she was playing and I was bored to death, Wilson and his other friend joined in. They waited outside at first then they went inside. The one who took over played "Fur Elise". =[ She played so fast! T.T Lucky her... I envy her! Hmph.

I never got to play at all in the end. Another girl same age as us with her friend came in and the one who took over let that girl take over. *Faints*

She played more songs and tried out. Impressive and bla bla bla.

Me stuck behind watching, envying and slightly jealous. The phrase where she said, "I will try out at home" killed me further. T.T That's obvious she has one. Well, duh! She is learning it. >.>

I feel so lame, stupid and nooby in the end. That girl made my friend and I late for class because she hogged the piano and sheet music. =/

That girl is from choir. =< She was the one who got in my way last Friday. T.T My friend and I did not get in trouble, no worries. xD Our teacher is usually later than us. We're just lucky. My friend noticed that it was really unfair for me and apologized. She felt worse when she invited the girl to come back tomorrow. I almost wanted to faint the 2nd time after hearing that! I guess she must have loved those songs so much she was desperate for someone to play it for her. Even she herself wanted to play it. Sigh, now with this word "desperate", I really understand how she feels. Surely both of us feel like that every day. =S My voice broke and thickened when I talked to her at a certain last sentence. I do not wish to reveal what it was about though I am sure with this clue, you can pretty much guess already. Readers, before you fire insults and criticisms at me, I already felt bad for who I became. Alright, I admit I was selfish, mean, jealous and pathetic-ly desperate. Continuing, I truly felt the best place to play the piano is alone and away from people who would suddenly barge in and play, snubbing you right in the face, making you feel so lame and nooby. I started wishing I was at home with MY Olive (the keyboard's name is Olive). Yes, once again, I admit I hated it for having so few keys & always going all fizzy because it's old and gonna break, but it's the only piano I have right now... At that moment, I felt this strong urge to play all those sad songs on my Autumn and Olive. =3 The first song I would have played was "Naruto-Grief & Sorror" (also known as "Naruto-Sadness & Sorrow") After the song, it would be the slower version of "Naruto-Fighting Spirit" Well, the title is something like that. YouTube is currently slow so I will need to wait yonks before I can let you know the real title. OK, it is "Naruto-Naruto's Theme" LOL. I always get them all mixed up. I actually love Naruto's OST and OP and ED songs. =D I know some of you do not like Naruto but at least appreciate it for the music. =/ Lolz, I just found a piano tutorial for "Naruto-Raising Fighting Spirit". Maybe this song can cheer me up the next time.

4 comments:

  1. All I can see is ego, attention, show off, etc.
    Admit it that there are a lot of people can play piano better than you. You should not just play the blame game.

    Ask yourself are you playing piano just to impress others or purely your love for music ?

    There are always criticisms. Just observe yourself how do you take it.
    There are plenty of examples in American Idol shows.

    In the end, you can accept and leave this post here or walk out like those shallow idols by delete this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to please people. It just would not go away. Playing alone in my room made me realized how calm I was and how I waver less while playing the piano. I could even cry while playing calmly. Sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of my manga, moonlight sonata XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure drawn many mangas. @.@

    ReplyDelete