Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Real Life ~ Youtube Desire

xD I have been dreaming for some time about this. Not as in the real sleep-dreaming but just a faint hope.

I would have loved to make a video of my own piano and violin playing. xD

Haha. Yeah, I make crazy hopes and probably hurt myself in the end but oh well.

There's a saying about how hopes are the only thing keeping a person alive and working harder. Pretty true, ya know? =P

OK, gotta get back to essay-writing in BM. Dx

Might not read manga tonight because if I got the new sheet music, I will be busy writing the notes down so it will make everything easier for me to play out when I do get the chance to! ={ *Pouts and sighs*

Bye for now~! *Blows kisses* xD Make sure you catch them all! LOL.

4 comments:

  1. You will get what you wanted eventually if you believe in yourself.

    Ouch! My face is full of kisses 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it mean I can get that 88 keys digital piano which is much cheaper than an acoustic piano? *Wink Wink*

    Here are some ban-aids LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song --> "The Impossible Dream" is just right for you 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that suppose to be the answer to the obvious question I asked? >.< I will try out the song muahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete