Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Real Life ~ Piano Smiles

Yes, I finally smile form the bottom of my heart because I got to play the piano again.

Even though I still get very excited before entering, I did not play too roughly or loud.

I got to play at a fast speed for Naruto Shippuden-Blue Bird by Ikimono Gakari! =D

I taught my friend how to play the left hand part for me as it is hard to play both left hand and right hand at the moment. Just 3 notes needed but then gotta get the left hand go up higher and then back down. While doing that, the right hand has to play lots of notes too to combine with the left hand. This is what makes piano very tough. Your both hands gotta coordinate. xD

People sometimes looked in but then left in the end.

So happy to be able to play 88 keys. So happy to reach unreachable notes. Lol. Sound so... Sad... xD Lolz.

I do not wish to say more about this for now as I have a feeling I will break easily today. >.< (Yeah, Yeah, I am emotional! Say what you want but not at my face!)

Bye, take care and have fun~! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment