Sunday, March 7, 2010

Real Life ~ Civic Project

Gosh, the Civic Project that the teacher gave us is driving me up the wall. Even though most of the information & pictures were given by the websites (I am grateful), I still have to use up my brain a lot and today's work really drained almost my whole soul away.

I noticed that whenever I do something that is big deal to me, I never breathe properly, I just held my breath most of the time. By the time I'm done, I feel so freaking tired that I could collapse right away. Just about anywhere, may it be the floor of my house or not. I really have many health problems. xD Including mental as well.

I've just fibbed a lot in order to make the project done according to the instructions given. My tongue, well, actually, my hand is probably black with all those lies. LOL. No worries, I do not feel bad lying about it. I am just glad I am one step closer to getting it done and submitting the project in April.

I am doing this project for my whole group of total 5 people including myself. I done it all on my own. Even though one of the member of the group asked whether she could help, I turned her down. >.< Like I always said, I am much of a loner and would rather do things on my own even though I may need help at times. This would mean I can socialize less and that I will endure less of people's attitude.

After printing all the pages and everything, I realized I missed out on 2 things.

Once I have my dinner already, I will be typing out those and fibbing more! Lol.

I doubt that I can go to school looking healthy tomorrow. I will probably have bad hives like now, be VERY exhausted and breathless. All life sucked out of me.

Not exaggerating much here but I am not lying about this.

This is what a sick and weak person would feel and go through just about every single day of their lives until one final day they've cured.

So people, I am no super-girl and so are others. We have our limits and it's just that I wonder when will I reach my limit. The day I reach my limit will be the day I either:
A) Go insane
B) Get into a coma
C) Cough excessive blood out
D) Become a vegetable human
E) Need psychologist or whoever to help
F) Collapse and have the heart stop beating

People, cast your votes now! xD But no rewards here though.

If I actually still survive after reaching my limit, it's a miracle but more like a bloody miserable miracle because I have no intention to live any longer than now. Even though I should not be complaining about anything after reaching this far, I am who I am so I am STILL complaining! xD

Sorry, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment