Friday, March 19, 2010

Real Life ~ My Favorite Music Shops

I have a few favorite music shops I would like to share with you all. =D

There's always my number 1 favorite music shop, YAMAHA in Bukit Tinggi, Malaysia. I think the shopping complex's name is AEON or something like that. The people there are super nice and they do not really bug you every time you play the piano. That is because it is normal for people to come in and show off a few skills/move. I, was defeated by another girl, older than me but still a teenager. I was certainly miffed. >.> I couldn't cool down until I sleep.

Number 2 favorite music shop on the list is the one in Mid Valley. It's not YAMAHA this time but I seem to have forgotten the name of the shop. Sorry, people. Still, that was the very place I bought my precious violin, Autumn. ^^ I still remember it clearly, it was on December 26th 2009. This year's December 26th would be my violin's birthday. I was hoping to have its birthday on December 25th but I had to go to my friend's house to celebrate Christmas. That Christmas was half good and bad. Good is because I got to see my friends. Bad is because I never got to hunt for my violin and that my hives were VERY VERY bad on that day and especially during the party. T.T I was itching all over and my face slowly swell up. No one noticed at all! I itched everywhere, desperate to get home, desperate to hide myself from the whole world. This is why I love being at home most of the time. I can be as stupid and ugly as I want without needing to bother about what everyone else thinks. So what if I wore like that and so what if I did things very slowly? So what if I scratch myself feeling like a dog infected with fleas? So what if I was in my so-called sound proof room crying my eyes out in frustration and pulling my hair out? So what if I started singing very horribly without caring about whether it is in tune or not? OK, Sorry. I went a bit overboard. I just get a bit sensitive on this subject. Anyways, I love that shop because it is filled with music. Some busy playing piano, some playing drums, some playing guitar. You can play without people coming to you. (By the way, I just recalled the shop's name : RHAPSODY)

Moving on to the next on the list of my favorite music shop, I love PIANO STATION in Summit, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Lol, so many ",". I hardly enter but today I did. I bought 2 violin strings (E & D) so I have more rights to play the piano there. xD Oh wait, there's another music shop I love more than this. But this shop is big. There's a smaller one downstairs and the BIGGEST music shop I've seen in my life that's selling mainly pianos. Grand pianos, baby grand pianos, upright and probably digital pianos as well. What I saw were mainly upright. My hands itched badly, desperately wanting to go and play all the songs I know in my life. My legs wanting to bring me to where I belong, right to the piano.

This should actually be my 3rd favorite on the list, the one above I just mentioned will be my 5th one. This 3rd one is the one in Ikano Power Centre/Center. There are TONS of musical instruments. Violin, Piano, Digital piano, Grand piano, Baby grand piano, secondhand upright piano, secondhand digital piano, guitars and including all those Chinese musical instruments! I love the white colour piano. If I've not mistaken it was an upright. Of course the price was not beautiful but it looked beautiful. Gorgeous, elegant. They also sell cello and double bass. =D Viola as well! ^^ You can play but people will come. Oh well...

There's the 4th on my list. It's the one in The Curve shopping complex! =D That one, you can choose any piano you want to play at without anyone bothering. It's like they do not know you exist until you talk to them! I love playing the digital piano at the most back of that place. The shop's name is YAMAHA. Man, I love that piano. I love it so much I wanna steal it. xD Of course I cannot afford it on my own with the cash in my hand now, obviously. All this dream things in my mind are always cast to the back of my mind. They are only things I can afford when I finally work and have enough money. When I think of my dream house, my dream furniture to be put into it, my precious and important soundproof music room & the piano, my heart aches. it aches so badly and that is why I spend my time in isolation. Isolated myself from everyone in my current so-called soundproof room, where I attack myself mentally. Physically would mean banging the table with my fists and yanking my hair out. Tears will spill out due to excessive frustration. Hives, as usual, were the only companion on me. I would stare at the mini keyboard that stayed by my side from the day I learned piano until now, my eyes would blur from the tears and I would start cursing myself. Curse myself and despise myself for everything. Shoot! I got sensitive again! I apologize! It's just that I just suffered like this not long ago. Sorry, people, I am not stable tonight and that is why I cannot talk to anyone at this moment. Including Facebook and Messenger.

Anyways, I've already mentioned the 5th favorite music shop. So, there it is, everyone, I am going to publish this post and move on to another topic.

Take care and Have fun, everyone~!^^

2 comments:

  1. You are in a confusion stage.
    On one hand you hated hive but on the other hand, you mentioned "No one noticed at all!"
    Ask yourself what do you want there ?
    Enjoying meeting your friends or wanting to become the main attraction ?
    Coming back to respect as you mentioned in your earlier post. Grabbing other people's attention is not equal to respect.
    Enjoy what you like and not to force yourself doing things other people like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, I always ended up wanting to please everyone. That's why I have to be a psychologist so that I can help people and make them happy.

    ReplyDelete