Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Real Life ~ Art Project

I just received an assignment from my Art teacher last week and I decided to do them today.

The project is about using cane to make into items like the baskets.

Thank goodness Google helps. I actually done about 80% of it already. Now's left for sketching out the way of making them and also to draw out how the whole thing would look like.

Guess I can't rely on just printing. If I've not mistaken, I think I might have to make my own...

Gosh, I really do not want to make it. xD I have no idea where to get the cane in the first place.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... art project in theory ? x-(
    Time to explore and look for alternatives for experiment.
    Ever seen those paper ketupat hanging as decoration during Hari Raya ? ;-)
    I am sure you know what material they are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you say if I told you that I didn't know what those ketupat are made of? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then you need to find out either from your friends, teachers or Google .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I thought you would grumble. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would I grumble, you are old enough to find solutions.
    Good to have an inquire mind to explore and learn new things.

    Errrrr..... you found out what is ketupat or not ? 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what they are but what they are made of? I just take a guess. xD I always see them in green so I suppose they are made out of grass..? LOL.

    ReplyDelete