Monday, March 29, 2010

Real Life ~ Youtube Piano Tutorial

I forgotten how incredibly hard it is to learn from Youtube piano tutorials. And what makes this harder is, I actually did not really like the song I wanna dedicate for my friend that much in the first place. I am still determined. I found 2 songs online that I can get free sheet music for. Those are gonna be dedicated to her. Just that I do not have enough keys to practise on.

If I ever get to perform for her again, it would mean that performance = practice. Lolz.

Even so, I still wanna get the scores because you will never know when the website close down or something.

I am still trying to find "Titanic" song for violin. It is very hard so I decided to use ear to get the notes from one of the violin videos of Titanic.

I am still new to violin sound so I am not that good and gave up halfway. Besides, there are too many vibratos and I have not learned it yet. I will try finding simpler ones. If I fail to do so, I will get another song that's equally tough but something I can handle. I played "Jang Guem" for my dad's birthday. It was very horrible as I just started playing that song on that day itself. Now I can play much faster making less mistakes.

Lol, I just noticed I started 2 paragraphs with the word "I am still"! LOL! And I was about to start this 3rd paragraph with the same phrase. @.@

I really took a lot of time and effort to get the notes right from the piano tutorial! I got really confused halfway and stop in the end. I tried on piano and because I did not write it like you normally see in sheet music, I could not really understand my own writing either. Once again, not enough keys so I got even mroe confused than before. xD HAHAHAHAHA! I can't even understand my own writing. What the freak?!

Really feel like sighing really loudly. Very frustrated but... Oh 'But' what?! I admit, I wanna tear the roof off this house right now. I wanna yell at the top of my lungs and cry until I go blind now so that I can finally move on and stop brooding over the past. Stop regretting, stop crying over the big mistakes made in the past, stop worrying about the future, stop getting so frustrated...

All I need now is a good scream to take the anger out but I cannot... Because I cannot show that wild and dark side! I cannot act so selfishly. I cannot make everyone think I have become a complete loony when I have probably crossed that line already.

This blog means a lot to me. I appreciate you readers for dealing with all these and commenting as well. If not for this blog, I would have committed suicide way earlier. If not for some of you guys, I would have died earlier too.

Alrighty, enough of this pathetic crap. I will just go sleep it off or go insane privately in my room. See? This goes to show how much I cherish my own room. Lolz.

Bye. Take care and Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Now you learn something that internet is NOT a good tutor yet. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy who uploaded the video is going to go for Navy service. That means he is a soldier.

    So he cannot upload other parts for the full song. Even so, he is pretty bad at giving tutorials. Still, i am glad he bothered uploading coz it takes forever to upload a video on YOutube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, there'll be always a matress below your target before you jumped

    ReplyDelete