Friday, March 26, 2010

Real Life ~ Chocolate Control

Here's a very funny reason for controlling the amount of chocolate to eat in one day.

Chocolate and nuts can cause allergy, same goes for pollen but we will leave pollen out for a moment here now.

Recently, I just told my dad that I do not like to eat the chocolate with raisins in it so this time he bought one with only nut-filled chocolate. I was satisfied but right after the day of buying that, I notice that I should not be eating it because it causes hives. Lol.

I decided to control how many I eat. This time is not for dieting but more like avoiding hives. Last night, Thursday 25th March 2010, I ate 3 of them as an experiment to see what happens next. Guess what? Hives got REALLY horrible so now it is either I eat 1 or 2 only. Lolz, this is pathetic.

Every time I do something whether I want to or not, I could not think about hives only, because that would mean I have to explain to the teacher why I cannot do that and then I have to deal with their unconvinced looks and then explain further more. Besides, it would make me like some sort of invalid or weakling. I do not want to seem like those fussy whiny girls either. So I have to suffer later and wish that I never did that. xD

Surely they never suffer from chronic urticaria (chronic hives/nettles) so they do not understand how torturing or dangerous it can be. They do not know that a person can die from it. They do not know that it affects the heartbeat every time the skin contracts from the swells. I cannot blame them either because all these diseases were not a major thing unless they are in medical field learning all these stuff. But what I search for from them is not pity or the look of disbelief, what I search for is the look of understanding. I want them to understand that I am not much of a normal person now with everything happening now and that it's not like I am purposely making an excuse to not do something. I want them to understand that I am not those fussy, whiny girls.

Know why I never bother about diet these days? I've got tired of it. It's really exhausting. I started eating stuff with sugar because I know that there will be days that I would have no appetite at all and that I would start dieting desperately after receiving a snide remark from the 'enemies'.

Now what I am facing with is not about the slimness but the face.

I am still trying to recover from this thing again. >.<

That day I went cycling, remember? Well, I know that this 'healthy' stage after an exercise is wearing off because the heart pain is slowly coming back.

I cannot get excited or get too anxious or even worried now if not the heart will suddenly just hurt.

Lately I have been feeling like that. I will not give details on how I felt like that but no worries, it is not something to hide from you all anyways.

OK, here's the more generous sentence again, TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN, READERS~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment