Sunday, March 7, 2010

Real Life ~ Civic Project Done!

=D Yay, it's finally done. The stupid project that wasted so much of my time is finally done. The stupid project that gave me stress and tears is finally done! The stupid project that gave me the worst headache is finally done! AFTER the final page is printed, of course. xD Lol.

Since the project is done and that my headache has lessen a little bit more, I have the mood to post a biography of my cyber friend. I've written this essay on Thursday or something and for those of my friends who've not read it yet, you're in luck! xD

I know, I know, a cyber friend sounds so creepy and scary, someone you should never trust since you do not have any idea how the person looks, whether the person's picture is real or if the person is really who he/she is to you online.

No worries, I am sure this person is good. Because I know her.

Well, I will be talking more about her in the next post to be published.

Please enjoy. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment