Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real Life ~ Current Hobbies

My current hobbies are ...
-Sewing
-Piano
-Violin
-Anime
-Manga

LOL, I thought my current hobbies list would be long but it seems to me that I was wrong, and you know what? It's VERY WRONG! Haha!

Oh well, whatever then.

Sewing... I love sewing recently. I kept sewing on bags and clothes. I sewn my names (notice how I put my name in plural form as I have many fake names) on the school bag, pencil case, sling bag. I just sewn my VIOLIN's NAME on the violin bag. xD It looked something like this:

AUTUMN V.D

I also added lines to underline those words.

V.D stands for Violin Dreams. I am crazy about that name that I created. xD

Right, so I am quite obsessed with sewing and it's the same for the rest of the hobbies.

Sorry, readers, this post is not going to be long and exciting. This will be pretty boring if you asked me.

Anyways, I just used the shoulder rest on the violin and it was WAY comfortable than without it. My left arm never ache as badly as yesterday after a long time of practising! =D So glad!^^

My old violin teacher told me to only choose whether to use it at Grade 5 but then my new violin teacher does not seem to mind whether I use it or not. In fact, he found it weird that I did not even use it. LOL!

Next Saturday, I am going to bring the shoulder rest along to the violin class. I do still want to play without the shoulder rest and not have to depend on it. It would be bad if I just so happen lost it, can't use it or have it broken at a very wrong time and then have trouble playing it when I never used it in the past and managed it fine. I want to be able to play flexibly without fussing a lot. xD It will cause less problems as well. Dx

6 comments:

  1. You hobby list is sure longer than mine. 8-)
    Glad to hear you have hobbies you like that can fulfill your life.
    Keep it up, be happy and proud of your achievement in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Haha, I know there's definitely 2 hobbies you have! =P Good luck to you too, maybe your photography will be discovered and you can do both jobs. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and I will keep them as hobbies and don't intend to turn pro yet. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is what I meant.
    I could turn pro if situations and circumstances permit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, then, all I can wish you is "Good luck!"

    ReplyDelete