Thursday, March 25, 2010

Real Life ~ Sneezy-Weezy

LOL, this is like the cheesiest title EVER! Hahahaha! But forgive me, people, I really am sick now so I cannot think of anything better for a title.

So far, today's fine. It's not like there's anything much to say.

Oh! I just remembered! LOL.

I remember stressing myself like God knows what just to get into the Prefect's Room so that I can play the upright piano there! Ever since I took the courage to sneak a peek into the room to find all the pianos inside it, I have been desperate to be able to play them. Come on, I do not have 88 keys to play on every day even when I want to so badly, the most I can do now is play the school's since they do not make use of them.

My friend told me she played with it during her PE lesson. Today's my PE day so I have been looking forward to listening to the natural piano sound. I could not play it. No matter how desperate I was, I could not.

Here are the reasons why:
1. My friend went up after PE class and straight back to our classroom T.T
2. My enemy (sort of) from my class was guarding the staircase near the Prefect's Room so I dare not enter even though I saw other people entering T.T
3. My friend wanted to walk out of school with me so I could not save that precious few minutes with the piano T.T

Sob... I WILL play it tomorrow! Even if it's just for a short song! I DO NOT CARE!

Even if teachers question me, I have my answer and seriously, how can they punish a girl who just loved music so much and realize their mistake of quitting piano and then now desperate to play but then does not want to pressure parents to buy her a digital one as long as there are 88 keys? LOL.

But one thing I DO care about, make sure no strangers enter looking and that my classmates do not catch me unless they found me cooler and stop judging me by the way I look. Seriously, I cannot change the way I look but they do not understand and never thought of considering that fact. >.>

Now I'm gonna skip right to Science Tuition.

As expected, wearing that old black shirt with short sleeves was a BAD idea. THANK GOODNESS I did not wear that stupid 3/4 pants that causes BAD hives! ^^ Lol. The air-con there was freezing and as teacher started teaching, I could not help but start taking out tissues and using them. I used up almost whole of 2 packs. I felt disgusted by my own actions. Why is it that my friends look so fine and yet here I am, sneezing and using tissues?

At least bringing the cream for hives was not a bad idea...

For violin practice, it is getting much better as I can play faster and faster. Slur still not perfect but I do not wanna stress so much on that either... I just hope the teacher don't think it much of a big deal and continue moving on to other songs to make the fees worth it.

Bye. Take care and have fun again. xD

2 comments:

  1. He he! Cheeky title this time. 8-)
    Well, there are rules in school and make sure you follow and don't break them.
    Realize your dreams in a steady and the proper way. Enjoy the process and earn some valuable experience from there.
    No point rushing to realize your dreams. Soon you will find yourself loosing interest once you got it and start looking for something else.

    Ops! Do remove the wrongly posted comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, removed. And I charge you 12 dollars for that! MUAHAHAHAHA. xD

    ReplyDelete