Monday, March 15, 2010

Real Life ~ Hives Getting Worse

I cannot believe how worse can my hives get in one day. I thought it was going to stop at being like that only, it was considered bad but now it is getting worse than before!

Soon, I will have everywhere including my face swell up. I already took pill and it is not working whatsoever so far.

I am itching all over that I can shiver. Weird, I can still type. At least...

I don't think I can sleep tonight. I am definitely going to have a problem with it.

Man, I don't get it... After the bad hives, tomorrow will be worse and it will include heart pain!

Dammit!

2 comments:

  1. Certainly no fun to have these hives over you. 8-(
    Knowing your skin is sensitive, perhaps try something else like wiping your arms with a piece of clean towel soaked with water every few hours or before bed ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea but that would be very troublesome and the water bills will increase =S

    ReplyDelete