Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Real Life ~ Current Gang Of Friends

I love my current gang of friends. What's unique about our group is that we have various types of people in this gang and we rarely have much in common. I bet most of you are wondering how we can still stick together. Even I myself do not know the answer to this.

We have both guys and girls in this group. It's wonderful to not just befriend only girls but to mix around with everyone of all types.

There's the funny type, fragile and sensitive type, aggressive type, shy and quiet type, smart type, dark and morbid type and also weird type.

I can't really be 100% sure of how many people are there in our group but we have 2 different groups. The first would be the morning group where the usual members will be there unless the guys don't join in and second, we have the recess group where one of the older by 1 year friend won't be able to join us. It's only thanks to the way our school handled recess time tables.

Anyways, we have a few members who hardly joins us. For usual members, we have about 7 including myself. But during recess, the older will not be able to join us so that will make it 6. There are members who sometimes join us and sometimes don't. The total number of them is 2.

The more people, the merrier. This is the best time to use this phrase. xD

Every time we are together, I feel all warm inside. You know, this cozy feeling that makes you feel fit in and welcomed. Whether they talk to me or not, I just enjoy listening to their conversation and jokes.

It's time like this that makes me think: Sod popular groups. I have where I belong! Why should they make me feel ugly and stupid?

Next year, if everyone stays together, there will be another one joining us all in the morning session. =D And she has the same name as mine, just minus the surname and 3rd and 4th name though. xD Lol. Don't bother questioning me what did I mean about the 3rd and 4th name. We Asians also have long names, you know. =P

It will be great to have everyone together like this forever even though we will have to graduate sooner or later. Hopefully we don't fight too much or anything. That's all I ask regarding us group of friends. ^^ Let's stick together!

6 comments:

  1. Time flies, you can choose to enjoy the moments or bickering about some small matters.
    Think before you act just like the sequence of a traffic rule--> Stop, Look, Go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if I didn't think, it would be, Go, CRASH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Very funny. 8-)

    What you said is right too,
    Go, CRASH! If not stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it doesn't stop at Go, CRASH!

    It will be like,

    Go, CRASH!, BANG!, SKID, SCREECH, OUCH!!, KABOOM, ON FIRE, THE END.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiyoh! The last part is a bit too much.
    Your imagination is just tooooooo much 8-0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahahahaha! Imagination too vivid. That is, if I used the right word. xD

    Look on the bright side, at least there was a THE END instead of just going on forever! xD LOL

    ReplyDelete