Friday, March 19, 2010

Real Life ~ Smokers, Chokers

Seriously, I hate it when people smoke. It's not like I hate the person smoking but I always wonder if the person plans to die of lung cancer. There are MANY other methods to die and they choose to die of lung cancer & emphysema?!

First of all, it smells extremely bad and I will get asthma. Do you smokers know that you affect the people around you? I really think smoking should be banned. Look what it led to in the end? People just couldn't stay with smoking only but they even got addicted to drugs! I'd much rather people get addicted to coffee than smoking. >.>

The people getting affected by smoking get the damage as bad as the smoker himself/herself. >=/

Please, stop smoking. I know most of you are addicted but there are other ways to die if you want to. Or like me, some of you can wait for 2012, which I do not think will happen unless more things happen. O.O

Lol, seriously, it's not like I am trying to avoid anything that year even though I have another "Big Exam" coming. I am not being selfish there to wait for it. I didn't say I WISH for it, keep that in mind. I am just WAITING for it to happen and I think to myself, so what if it IS happening? Maybe God decided to teach us a lesson and find that humans should no longer exist. Yes, humans are smart but we destroyed Earth. We help one another but we kill one another too. Even if some of us humans survived this 2012, war will start again. Fighting over land and properties. Gosh, I think dying is much better by then. I hate fights and it's nice to stay out of it. I'd rather fight with myself. xD Lol. Get jealous over myself. Hate myself and everything else. Getting involved with others... It will lead to more pain. If you are ready for them, ready mentally, emotionally and physically, go ahead and get involved with others. I do not want to get involved with more people. I just want to share what I have with them and what I wanna share with them are my music and thinking.

Sweat... I keep getting sidetracked. OK, ignore whatever you hated reading earlier and including every other posts on this blog. There are about a hundred and above of them in this blog.

Like what I said on Facebook, read at your own risk and if you do not like it, keep your trap shut and pretend you never read anything. xD Yes, I am showing you all my much more nasty side. And Online as well. LOL.

OK, back to the nicer side of myself, and the nicer side of myself wishes you all to have more fun and take good care of yourself. =P Bleh~

1 comment:

  1. Good choice of not choosing smoking. ;-)
    What you can do is to get away from those smokers.
    In this time, even a queen can't yell "Off with his head" to solve problems.
    Nowadays, even king or queen also bound by common laws.

    ReplyDelete