Friday, March 26, 2010

Real Life ~ Is This Fate?

Is it fate that I had to learn piano at the age of 4 and then quit. And then after years of hating piano, I realize my love for violin? And THEN after that, I start loving piano again, this time just minus the music exams and pressure. xD

Is it fate that now no matter how much I am desperate to play piano, I can never play it however I want to?

Is it fate that now no matter I try so hard to get into that damn Prefect's Room, I can never get in?

OK, fine, I DIDN'T try hard enough but I do not wanna leave my friend just to play the piano and able to let her hear a mini performance. After all, I am sure she secretly loves that song. Muahahaha. She just will not admit it. *Sinister smile*

This is what happened today, before school, I obviously cannot sneak into the room to play. During recess, I almost could have but then I decided to help my friend out first before getting in there. I did not see my 'enemy' so I have more courage to enter. Sadly, I head the piano sound and so did my friend. I forgotten Fridays are choir days. =.= So, the choir seniors were playing the piano and joking about, really noisy. After school, I wanted to and my friend understood my desperation but the problem is still thanks to choir members.

As a human, I will say this and yes, I will not deny that I am selfish after saying this: I HATE YOU FREAKING CHOIR MEMBERS! You get in my way and I hate you all. You all piss me off and you all break my promises to myself. You all make me fail my personal mission. Now this mission is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL enter that stupid room. I WILL play a song or 2. I will try from only Monday to Thursday. Fridays are really impossible now that I can see that! Lol.

I almost had half the mind to enter and asked them if I could play a little bit. Seeing as it would shut their laughter in an instant and create an awkward atmosphere, I decided to let it past and then go for it another time. Grr...!

No comments:

Post a Comment