Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Movies ~ The Red Violin

This post will be my comment for the movie "The Red Violin".

I seriously loved the movie. The storyline is amazing and everything is clear for people to understand.

What made me not really like about in the movie are only those disturbing parts where X-rated things are done in it. Forgive my grammar mistakes though.

Seriously, it was pure torture having to watch the X-rated parts of the movie and not being able to skip those parts in case I missed out on something important.

I am afraid I will not give spoilers to you readers. Please watch it for yourself. =P

You may learn something from it (excluding X-rated parts!).

OK, I haven't much to say. I am going to turn this computer off now. This poor computer was switched off since afternoon and now is evening.

Thank you all for reading and bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. This movie is just so-so to me perhaps I seriously lacked of music genes. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You watched the whole movie already?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, watched the whole show but couldn't understand 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaaa, nothing major.
    Just that the movie or the violin is jumping from one place to another. Go a better understanding after reading the synopsis in the net. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. xD So you checked it out on Wikipedia? That one has the best explanation. xD

    ReplyDelete