Sunday, March 21, 2010

Real Life ~ Hives, Hives, Hives

INFORMATION FROM WIKIPEDIA

Urticaria (from the Latin urtica, nettle (or hives) are a kind of skin rash notable for dark red, raised, itchy bumps. Hives are frequently caused by allergic reactions; however, there are many non-allergic causes. For example, most cases of hives lasting less than six weeks (acute urticaria) are the result of an allergic trigger. Chronic urticaria (hives lasting longer than six weeks) are rarely due to an allergy. The majority of patients with chronic hives have an unknown (idiopathic) cause. Perhaps as many as 30-40% of patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria will, in fact, have an autoimmune cause. Acute viral infection is another common cause of acute urticaria (viral exanthem). Less common causes of hives include friction, pressure, temperature extremes, exercise, and sunlight.

Wheals (raised areas surrounded by a red base) from urticaria can appear anywhere on the surface of the skin. Individual hives that are painful, last >24 hours, or leave a bruise as they heal are more likely to be a more serious condition called urticarial vasculitis. Hives caused by stroking the skin (often linear in appearance) are due to a benign condition called dermatographism.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I just take those important parts from the website to explain it clearer to those of you who do not know what it is.

Today, March 21st 2010, my hives are bad and it is getting worse every day. It is no longer what I hoped for: to get better. Just by having my skin brush something, it starts getting irritated and then my hives starts coming.

I do not have that much time today as I am terribly sad about tomorrow having school. I am so reluctant I can throw a tantrum, cry and stomp my feet like any kid.

I woke up with hives on my face and from last night, my hives were very horrible as well. I had to do something to calm down as I was racing against time (if this is the correct grammar) to watch finish the 2nd movie. Sadly, even by 2:20+AM, it is not finished yet and I know it will end very soon. I knew the ending already. I had to switch the TV off all thanks to mom nagging and not trusting me. I gone all huffy and stormed up, and of course, I got all breathless and anxious, I could not calm down. By this time, I know something is not right in my head. I am not being myself anymore. Even though half of myself is there, the wilder side is controlling me. I was so crazy. I looked in the mirror wanting to crash it with my head, so that I can die but only 50% of chance that would happen. I hated the way I look. My eyes were wild and big. The desperate look in my eyes as clear as day. My room was stuffy from the heat trapped inside. I did not turn on the air conditioner... After hearing my parent's room door closed, I rush back down to apply something on my face to cool myself down. After going back up, my eyes were still wild, big and desperate. What makes it better is, I hid all the ugly part of my face with the cream I applied earlier and my eyes started showing sins of exhaustion. I lay in bed having troubles calming down. After thinking of everything I hated, tears escaped my eye lids and even now, I wanna cry. I do not want to be in school, I do not want to learn things not relating what I am going for. I do not want to see anyone. I wanna hide my face. I actually feel more positive during holidays because in school, everyone make me feel the worst, the ugliest. In my house, I can actually think that I have chance of looking prettier. I am holding back tears now.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Just to lead you back to reality, school is not a place for beauty contest or gain popularity.
    You are learning basic or foundation for all the subjects. These subjects are the minimal bases for your future.
    Imagine a person wanted to become a chemist but hated maths. What will happen is that person can't measure and simply mix those chemicals based on gut feelings.
    Boooom is what that person will get next !!!
    The End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, then can 2012 come faster? LOL.

    ReplyDelete