Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Real Life ~ Faded Smile

Smile so easily faded... Thanks to my mother. Ugh, she really ruined my mood.

This is one of the reasons why I love doing projects alone: NO QUARRELING. PEACE!

She and I were like, not agreeing on a picture. Gosh, she is a perfectionist and I also, on the other hand, am also one. Lolz.

Just that I can be lazy and apathetic at times. It's not like I ALWAYS freak out over EVERYTHING.

Lazy to play the violin... xD Maybe my left hand's fingers are scared of the pain today. Still, after publishing this post, I will practise and then it will be it for the day. Other than that, I will be either piano or handling sheet music.

Not sure if this pleases any of you but the posts for today are shorter. xD After all, I know one thing I dreaded tonight, correction of yesterday's homework. If my mother is in a horrible mood, she is going to take it all out on me. And I suppose it is sort of my fault too because I am part of the reason why she is angry. She always blames people and I always get blamed. xD Lol. I just cannot help getting on people's nerves. It's like part of my job to. =P Bleh~

Bye-byes.

1 comment:

  1. Not much for me to comment on this. ;-)

    If it is your work, do it yourself and correct any mistake if necessary without any grudge.

    ReplyDelete