Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Real Life ~ Music Frustration

I have not been feeling so frustrated ever since last month or so.

I played the piano and get frustrated. And what makes this frustration worse is that I just can't sing it right!

I feel frustrated that I cannot play many notes on the piano. I feel frustrated that I am a panicky person and my voice always breaks at the wrong time of the song.

I know I should be feeling grateful and happy but ever since I was promised an electone for Christmas, I just cannot stop thinking about it. I don't really want the electone but just a digital piano will be fine. I don't care as long as it has the full 88 keys!

Just that along with my precious Autumn (Violin) would be enough for my musical needs. xD I added "Musical" because I cannot promise you that's the last thing I ever want. EVERYONE will never stay satisfied for long... I know, if you're a person going to be a parent or wanting to be one, think twice because a child and even you, as an adult/Senior citizen or maybe a teenager will have endless lists of wants and needs. xD

It's true, you know. How many people can you find being absolutely happy with what he/she already has? People will keep on wishing for more and this is usually how they improve. take this for an example, let's say I am a smart student but I never get straight As. In order to improve, I would need to worker harder and get more reference books and stuff. That way, I can eventually become a straight A student!

Still, do not blame me but I am getting to be quite a frank person. I lack of common sense at the best of times and all I ever did to handle them was being frank, letting people know what's actually up. I am trying to be wiser and prudent but since I am still human, I am imperfect. I cannot do everything right.

I admit I always complain. I admit I love complaining. I admit I always want more and that makes me feel like a selfish cow. But does it make you readers feel better knowing I hate myself for being like that? It's like punishing myself without you all needing to punish me. Even so, people would not know I scold myself for being who I am and they made matters worse by yelling at me. Sigh, I cannot blame those people either because they cannot read my mind.

OK, sorry. Just pretend you never see anything if this pisses you all off but I still wanna thank you readers for reading my blog and also commenting! ^^

Take care and Have fun! Now this is what I want for you all. =P

2 comments:

  1. People are not born perfect and that's why training and practice are needed.
    Believe in yourself and set minor goals one at a time. In time, you will succeed without you noticing.
    Ask a 1-year old child, is it easy to lean how to walk ?
    Ask a kid, is it easy to learn how to ride a bicycle ?
    Ask yourself, is it easy for you to perform the above 2 tasks now ?
    I am sure you know your answers. ;-)
    Something difficult to master now doesn't mean you can achieve in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Murders a song using violin* xD Ta-da! And also, I never got to say Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete