Thursday, March 11, 2010

Real Life ~ March The Crazy Month

OK, this month, March 2010 is a crazy month.

There's all these exams. There are always 3 procedures/processes/things happening relating exam.

Firstly, there's the time before exam where you have to go about revising over and over, some wondering whether revising this much is enough, some wishing that they had revised long before exam comes.

Secondly, there's the time during exam where you start answering the questions. Some will start wishing that they'd read about that part instead of the other that never came out in the papers. Some wishing that their brain won't freeze during the exam and even after those hours of studying, they can't remember the answer when they actually did. Frustrating, I know. It sucks, alright.

Here comes to last part, the time when you GET BACK YOUR RESULTS! Some clearly want to know their marks. Some reluctant to know. Some half wanting to know and half reluctant. For those who got the bad results, some of them wished that they had never seen the paper. Ahem, hiding the paper as well. xD Shh... This is an unspoken rule to readers that you should NEVER tell on those who hide papers...! Don't be so mean, please. For those who got the good results, congratulations from me personally but I HATE, TRULY HATE those of you who starts bragging and act all high and mighty. For those who are still modest, I am very happy for you. =P

See? 3 parts. And, I've got a confession to make, I HATE ALL 3 OF THEM!!! Lol.

I am not satisfied with my results so far except for Art. Art was a BIG joke! My first time getting an A for it, if I've not mistaken. Haha. So funny. I actually suck at drawing but because this time I got to draw my favorite thing: VIOLIN, I scored well even though I ruined the part where I painted the fine tuner and strings. >.< I regretted that part a lot.

I am most definitely disappointed in my English marks. Because my English is the best of all subjects, I can only be happy with one thing and that is... me getting the HIGHEST mark in my class but unfortunately, God decided to mess up my life and kill my feelings for some time again, scarring me once more emotionally. English is all I can depend on and all I live for besides music. I strongly hate any other languages that are said to be better than English. Especially a certain language. Ahem... Let's not get into trouble here now...

Moving on, thankfully, or not, that this test is a monthly one so it isn't as important as the big public exam or Mid-Term or End-of-term ones.

I will try to revise more instead of last minute and also to strengthen my English so that I do not have to be lumped together along with my whole school and country!

Argh, I sort of hate the person who beat me in English for being nice to me after all these time I've been silently (not really) cursing her. >.< I guess I became the 2nd highest in class for English... Why is it that I usually always came 2nd?

I come in 2nd to people and now I also come in 2nd for English exam... I also came in 2nd in a play-dough competition when I was in elementary school... Lol... Stupid coincidence. My reward was something only boys want to play with but I still keep it. xD

My hives are not getting any better whatsoever. It's worsening day by day... Everywhere is swelling and the next thing you know, after hours of resisting that powerful urge to scratch, it shrinks and goes back to normal. And then, another batch of swelling starts all over again. All red, lumpy, huge, swollen and itchy. Don't forget, the hives spot will have higher temperature, whether I scratch or not. Just touching it will make you flinch. It is like as if it's on fire...

Chronic hives... What can I say. This is like my... er... 5th month. Yep, I am slowly losing count of the "hivey" days. xD OK, fine, it's not funny but I don't want to make this too big of a deal to worry people, mainly parents.

I feel that they worry the most. Surely they worry about more things than I do. They are stronger than me. I worry less yet my body could not even take this little bit of anxiety compared to the ones they've endured all their life.

I feel like I'm crippled and forever living in anxiety.

Great, my heart just contracted or something. It hurt like hell... Last year, when I went on a vacation with my mom, dad, grandma and grandpa, grandpa's heart contracted because of the cold and he grabbed his chest with an agonized look. For him to be like this is normal but for a 15-year-old girl who has every limbs at the right place to grab the chest, it doesn't seem so right now, does it?

I go breathless very easily besides just having hives. Seriously, if I keep going breathless, it will be no surprise that one day, I get severe asthma. Being extremely breathless on first day of exam is normal for me but every single freaking day of the week? Puh-lease, give me a break. That is absolutely NOT normal!

Every single thing I touch is a problem. I have to consider first before I do something. Like today, there's volley ball for PE class and force or impact or whatever will cause hives. When I serve the ball (get your mind out of the gutter), my hands go red not long after serving. After awhile, it starts to become swollen but is mistaken for mosquito bites. If it becomes the worst like that day, it will be as if I have a map on my body. Well, that way, maybe I will never get lost anymore, right? LOL! Wrong. It's NOT a map. xD

Hey, when people say to be careful what you wish for, they're actually right. Last year when I was still normal, I wished I could suffer asthma, allergy (now to be known as hives) and also heart pain. Guess what? Eff it, I really gone all breathless and chronic hives. Heart pain comes soon after those 2.

Holy golitely, what the crap is this? I have become your extraordinary walking map! That way, you people will not get lost as well then! So be glad you do not have, I meant those who are not suffering from hives.

But if I were to compare the pain received from severe asthma to chronic hives, asthma is worse than hives. Hives may be torturing and all but to not be able to breathe, I'd rather have hives.

Ugh, my left ear has started hives. Bye, people.

Make sure you be careful what you wish for then! xD

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... March 2010 is also a school break month. 8-)
    Glad to see you could sit down and analyze your exams into 3 processes. I am sure you realize some pros and cons from there.
    For point 2, "..part never came out in the papers.." One should not too worry as it might come out in final exams.
    Congrats on getting A for Art. In artistry, not everything must be perfect. Just look at those abstract arts that can fetch $$$$$ that some if not most couldn't make out. Ha ha!
    You should be proud with your English exam results. It is good to be at No 2 so you can work harder to be No 1. Never have the thought of hating the person who is better than you. If everybody were to have the same thought, than you would be hated by 30+ in your class ! Do reflect on your point 3 about bragging.
    Be humble and learn the secrets how to improve.

    BTW, it is quite hard to stay long in your blog. The font color and black background is just straining my eyes. 8-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you very much for commenting!^^
    Please do let me know which font will suit the black background. =S I would not want readers to need to have worse eyesight. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it is not the font used. I would say it is the background color (black) combine with blue color font.
    If you flip thru any magazine, you will see some common feature. Either white background with black text or dark background with white text. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so you prefer white coloured fonts? =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say lighter background color or text would help. It is your blog anyway and you can do as you like. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A reader's thinking is more important. Now I have to find out how to customize again. xD I forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha! Time to read and play around with the settings.
    Congrats! You did it. 8-)
    At least it is better for my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to know that it is better. xD

    Thanks for letting me know anyways. =P

    ReplyDelete