Thursday, March 18, 2010

Real Life ~ Familiarity

I have been adding my old schoolmates on Facebook and so far, 2 out of 3 have accepted.

As far as I've known, 1 of the 2 of them do not remember me until I told them my real name. Lol. I thought he would have forgotten totally. After all, he seems happy, like the other friend too, in his new secondary school life.

If I really think carefully about whether I am enjoying my secondary school life, I know for sure that I've changed and that I experienced a whole bunch of stuff, whether I liked it or not and whether I asked for it or not.

I know from the way I talk to them, I act as if I've known them all my life but what's the use acting all shy and first time meeting again when we've all met before? Yes, I admit we've been apart for years but I wanna talk to them in a more normal way.

Mainly, the only things I loved about secondary school is our famous (or not) group of friends. I love them all and wanna be with them as much as I can. I also love it that I am recovering from my previous depression or heartbreak, either of them or both. And by recovering, I slowly build up mini goals to humongous goals. There's also the main goal that should be obtained from all those mini and gigantic goals. And that would be to get RESPECTED.

There, I said it. I notice I was not respected by many people, meaning my schoolmates, the ones in my class. Yes, I sound very nasty here and I will not make you all feel uncomfortable by turning this whole post into something ugly. So I will stop at there. I just want to be respected. That's all. xD

OK, I am aiming to be an all-rounder, like I have said before.

And this is the goals that I've made so far, both mini and gigantic goals:

-Aim for 4 to 5 A's for my Big Exam this year (2010)
-Get into Science Stream to learn Biology
-While waiting for SPM (another big exam in Malaysia) results, work part-time in a music shop
-Full-time Psychologist
-Part-time Author/Journalist
-Part-tine Musician

Laugh at the goals as much as you want. This is just what I planned so far.

I am not doing all this for money, I am doing this to be acknowledged by everyone and to show I have talent. At the end, I only hoped to be respected. I do admit I will also need money to survive. I am not going to be particular about love life as I think it will be in the way of my goals. xD Sorry, people, this is to avoid heartbreaks and heartbreaks will just get in the way of everything! I do not want to regret anymore. I want to finally be happy for real and stay that way longer than the usual happy-laugh after listening to a joke.

I hope not only be respected but to be seen as wise and matured. Just anything positive would be great. Lol. xD After all, I am STILL Human!

=P Anyways, Thanks for reading and bye for now.

Gotta finish up project and take care and have fun, readers!

2 comments:

  1. Good to have minor and major goals for your life. What is more important you listed them out as well. You are already in 50% mark when those goals were listed. Bravo !
    What's next ?
    Simple, sit down and grab a piece of paper; add the finish date you want to complete your goals. Plan out the activities to achieve your goals from today until the finish date.
    Of course, you need to re-examine your plans above from time to time to see if they are on course or not.
    As for respect, nobody can buy it but EARN it.
    Muahahahaha! Another bunch of positive advices !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dx Uh-oh, I didn't see those positive advices. xD Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete