Friday, March 19, 2010

Real Life ~ Headaches & Ear-aches

Headaches are becoming my best friend you know? I get them every single day. Lolz. I took a quiz and it said that this year, I will be meeting many new friends. Yeah, they got it right. Damn right. The nailed it there.

In actual fact, I DID meet new people. So far about 2 of them. They are nice, thankfully. =3 Even though I feel left out most of the time... No worries, I feel left out in my group of friends as well. I was never the one who made them all laugh or smile. I was always listening. And so was my other friend. xD We both are always listening. I bet she talks more than me though. Only in the morning group I get to talk to the girl who is one year older. =D Even though she and I prefer speaking different languages, we still talk to one another but only in her preferred language. We mainly talked about violin and music, and also my old violin teacher. She has no idea he is no longer teaching me.

OK, moving on to ear aches, I have been getting them a lot recently. It turned out to be not because of iPod (I have not been using it so much as during school weeks) but from violin practice. Every time I made the wrong move on the violin, which sounded very bad and painful to the ears, I cringe. After putting away the violin and doing other things, my ears throb and ache like hell. I've been to Ben Chen's website before and saw that it is normal to have these ear aches after a long time of practising. I admit it is not like 3 to 4 hours of practice but my practice time is increasing as I play more and more songs. I have only perfected a few songs but I guess it is better than not practising! xD Look on the bright side, I no longer fear so much while tuning and also, I look forward to violin practice much more. ^^

I will stop here for tonight until I find something to complain about. xD

I pity you readers, you know. But instead of diary, I rather type. Tough luck, readers!

Take care and have fun, once again, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. ....until I find something to complain ?

    Huh ? Doing this more often will turn your readers away and soon you will find yourself also hated your own blog.

    Think 3 times before you move.
    Guess what proverb is this in Chinese ?

    ReplyDelete