Sunday, March 7, 2010

Biography ~ Eleana De Leano

Today, I will be talking about Eleana, not myself. Eleana is a 26-year-old female. Half french and is a Canadian. She is currently working as a secretary in Malaysia. Not long ago, she shifted from Canada to Malaysia. Her boss is a mean guy and is nasty to her. He got her a job in Malaysia. The week before shifting to my country, he gave her many work to do.

Her full name is Eleana De Leano, by the way. She has blonde hair with brown highlights and green eyes, almost luminous, just like a cat's eye. People, I am NOT a stalker. I just like her really much as a best friend. I trust her a lot.

Eleana and I have never met in person but we trust one another equally. She approached me first on YouTube. She added me and left a comment on my channel. Ever since then, we exchanged information of ourselves. She was a gloomy and dark person.

I do not know much about her childhood but it seems like she had gone through a big deal of pain. She had issues when it came to trusting people. After we met one another, I noticed she became much more friendlier and open. She started showing brighter facial expressions online and including laughter.

Eleana plays the piano and violin, just like me. The only difference between us is that she learned the violin herself and is much better at it than me. I've never heard her play but that is a sure thing. She quit piano at a young age, just like me, again. See? We DO have something in common.

Not long after quitting the piano, she began realizing it was one of the worst mistake to make ever in a lifetime. She realized her mistake after taking up violin. She understood that her life revolves around music. She regretted badly but took it well. She is a strong person. She loved both the piano and violin but the best is still piano for her. After all, she already learned the basics.

Eleana's parents both passed away in a car accident. She was devastated but as a strong person, she picked herself up and slowly pick up all the broken pieces, fitting them altogether again.

has anyone ever wondered about her love life? Ha ha. Admit it. Surely some of you are dying to know. Eleana's love record stayed clean throughout her life. Through childhood, through teen years and now in her mid 20s. She had never been interested in guys before always dreamed of one.

Her love for anime and manga is just about as much as mine. Unfortunately, she started loving them right after I told her about it. It was late but not too late for her to love them. So far, she's started watching "D.Gray Man". As for manga, she is reading whatever I recommended her.

Well, people, sorry but this is about all I can say as my headache is worsening. Eleana is a good person you can rarely meet or find so she is very special. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment