Friday, April 9, 2010

Real Life ~ Music Talk (School)

Ouchies, my fingers are burning and aching a lot. This is from violin practice. xD

I am happy I played until my left wrist had problem moving besides just "burning" my fingers. Lolz, don't call me sadistic or masochistic yet. There's more, I feel happy being like that because it makes me feel like I've worked real hard. Too bad not 2 hours though. =/

No worries, will practise more tonight and more in the morning tomorrow before heading for violin lesson. I just hope he doesn't say I am too rough like that day. =S

For English (UK), the word "practise" is not wrong. =S It really confuses me when this blog is under English (US).

Anyways, still cannot enter room and I started to feel that it's not much of a big deal to enter anymore. Well, this feeling is temporary anyways, as long as I stay fickle-minded. Lolz. So, what I mean is, I started feeling like the last time I haven't been in there before - worried and guilty.

Yesterday, I forgotten to say that it's a pity how that classmate of mine who is a guy that agreed with the B'tards that piano are for gays could play so well but does not dare to show it. =/

It warmed my heart when I heard him play.

My friend wanted to play the piano today even though she knows very well that she is going to be chased out. She rushed me to enter but I dared not to. >.

I purposely slow down and kept asking her, "Are you sure?" and the next thing you know, my classmate went in again today even though he got chased out yesterday. xD

I guess it IS true that those pianos are addictive to play. @.@ Lolz.

Before any of us (my friend and I) got to hear him play, our last year's form teacher entered the room with a cane (she is always carrying one, no worries, she is not going to kill him). After awhile, they got out as we got near the room.

So sad to see him get chased out...

Aww, does he have no piano at home too? T.T

Such a pity, since he could play well. Not a VERY tough song but you know what? He could if he did. I think he took lessons.

But if his case is same as mine, I know I will not be alone. Just that, he's with the B'tards and it's pretty impossible to befriend him and get him to join with our group of friends.

From my other guy friends, they told me that that classmate of ours is not a nice guy. They said he is a know-it-all. 2 things I know about him, he COULD be nice if he tried to be and also, he is addicted to soccer. I hate soccer, no offense. I hate them on TV, not on the field. Even though I like badminton, I still find badminton on TV boring. xD Fair enough here too, see? Sweat...

Anyways, he seemed to be himself and having fun when he played the piano. So glad to see him enjoy himself somehow. xD

Moving on, I still love looking at the room during lessons once in awhile. I just wanna see what happens there and all. For fun now though, because I know very well now that we cannot enter anymore unless we got this crazy, great and safe chance.

I know that chance will come by some day for once.

Just wondering when will that chance fly by.

Even if that chance did not come for me, I want it to come for my friends and including classmate.

My friend thought that once he entered, she could not enter anymore.

Now I can only fake that I want to enter though I would not really mind if it's safe to enter.

I hope you're not eating while reading the next sentence coming right at you now because it's gonna be pretty gruesome of your imagination is too vivid.

"I saw a dead frog, almost crushed flat on the ground but no blood as far as I know."

We were about to have our usual morning assembly and as my friends and I get to our line up, they pointed out the dead frog to me. LOL, I would not have seen it. I just noticed this blackish thing on the ground but never bothered looking. I sorta freaked out but it's not the BIG freak out type. Just a pretty loud "Eww, I don't wanna see it" and a walk away from it. There, done. Haha.

OK, I gotta continue dinner. Bye for now.

Take care and have fun~!^^

P.S: I am gonna write about piano stories from my dreams. I really dreamed them lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment