Friday, April 2, 2010

Real Life ~ Hectic Yet Calming

Today is a hectic day but also a calming day at the same time.

Today's post may be a little bit longer but who knows, I forget what to say every time I type a word. Lolz.

What made the day hectic was thanks to My History teacher. She was so lazy she made my friend, old friend and I do lots of work and made us have problem paying attention in class. She gave us loads of work and made us all hurry to finish before school. I now hate her more than before. >=/

All the anxiety and rushing worsened the hives. >.>

Why should I thank her for giving me more hives and doing something that DOESN'T benefit me? I'm already helping both English and Geography teacher. In Malaysia, we helpers of each subject are called "AJK". So, that means I am now both AJK English and also AJK Geography. I am originally just AJK Geography but ever since our real English teacher, who is also our form teacher went for a surgery and would not be returning until someday in April (according to my friend about the day of return), this new substitute teacher, who was our English teacher last year, took over for the moment and even though she was told that my friend is the real AJK English, she still think of me as one. After all, I was the AJK English last year until she forgotten I was one.

My friend kept on laughing at me for being the temporary AJK English. And even when it was the real English teacher, people still mistaken me as the AJK English and when it came to Geography, they do not know who is the AJK! LOL.

This is why it is hectic in school. I am doing many jobs at once. xD My fried told me to inform the teacher about who the real AJK English is but I guess I do not wanna trouble my friend either. I know how she hated doing any AJK jobs. xD Haha.

Alright, here comes the calming part of this day. It all started when I am glad I'm moving on and no longer need to rush to make sure that the room is open and piano is available. I am glad I do not have to bring scores every day and then sneaking them in and out of school bag so that my mom does not see. I am planning to play the piano if possible on Open Day. I want a complete peace without people really rushing in to simply ruin the song halfway. It sounded selfish and maybe it really is but I just want to test out how would it be like without people asking you damn many questions about a song and then suddenly simply playing a key while you're playing.

I got to teach my friend how to play "Hikari(also known as Simple & Clean)" and even though she got frustrated sometimes and started banging the piano really loudly, causing a ruckus, I am glad she did not give up.

I wanna coach her even though she is not yet grade 1 but level 2(as she says). I really believe it does not matter what grade you are as long as you understand the sheet music.

I still played a little bit but more calmed down. I played the piano behind the one I usually play since my friend is occupying it. I just realized how good the sound quality was since it is new after all and also Yamaha brand too.

Even though one black key seem to have problem, it still sounded good and with my calm feeling, I can enjoy the music even though my friend is also playing at the same time.

The first songs that come to my mind are "Naruto Shippuden-Blue Bird Ikimono Gakari" and "Naruto-Grief & Sorrow". Yeah, so what if everything I played are Naruto most of the time? They ARE nice, you gotta admit! You do not need to love the anime or manga, you just love the music and that is enough.

It's pretty annoying how my friends (some) enjoyed the song and when their questions regarding the song title is answered, they immediately made a face of disgust and went "Shut up, not nice to hear, stop playing, you very boring" This is a combine of what they all said. =.=

This is being really unfair, you know?

I will try writing a short story about music and related to my life. I want to make essay-writing a normal thing on this blog. I will not make it a monthly, weekly or daily thing though. Enough things on my 'plate' already. xD Just write for fun & further improvements.

Ta-ta! Take care and have fun~!^^

2 comments:

  1. There 1001 different kind of people out there. Some will enjoy the music you like and some will not.
    Those enjoying it will appreciate and those dislike can look for something else like "Bla bla black sheep" somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, but they really just hated the title! Even when I mentioned "Pearl Harbor", she was like "Pfft!" And rolled her eyes. -.-

    ReplyDelete