Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Real Life ~ Continuation Of Today

OK, I did my Survival Skills Class's folio and I have to find examples on essay in BM for certain topics.

Right, I am pissed off slightly now because I am trying to get my mom's attention to ask her something but she won't get it. @.@ She kept walking past like nothing's happened. I guess she just wanna rest and watch TV.

Whatever then...

My violin cut from old violin practice is still itchy even though it's fading. I can feel my hands swelling because I had a hard time opening a lid of medicine box earlier. Both hands red but it's nothing big deal after 5 months and now's the 6th month. I really will have an anniversary for this hives if it reached 1 year. xD Lolz.

Look, something to celebrate even though for something I've loathed for quite awhile.

My hives this afternoon were pretty bad but luckily they decreased before I really go insane and start running around the house and banging into things again and again. @.@

Oh, look at the time... It's 9:45PM. I am going to watch a bit of anime. xD

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment