Friday, April 23, 2010

Real Life ~ Germination Surprise!

My Science class experiment is about germination of seed and we're testing out on green seeds.

I put cooled boiled water and oil with the seeds already rubbed in oil before that and then guess what? After one day, it GERMINATED! No kidding! I was kidding mom but then when I went to look for fun, it really gave me a shock how it actually REALLY germinated!

What the heck?! I am not sure about the real reason behind the germination but there's always guesses. xD

I am currently p[laying Club Penguin for fun. I missed playing it. xD After all, it's been months! About a year, if I've not mistaken. I wanna check it out. Lolz.

It's so cute. I will be playing the games.

Practised violin for almost one hour but I think it's less than one hour. xD

There's a practice at my violinist friend's house but by the time they told me that, it was last minute and I dared not call mom.

Hey, I'm busy playing Club Penguin now so bye. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment