Monday, April 12, 2010

Real Life ~ Mini Catch Up

OK, so yesterday's post is left hanging and even though I had the chance to edit it, I did not bother at all. xD

Let's see... I uploaded a real photo of me on Facebook with the violin, I practised the violin yesterday until I hurt my neck and collarbone. Seriously, there were reddish marks after practising. It hurt! T.T Now I really listen to my violin teacher. I used a handkerchief to cover the chin rest and tail piece part while playing. It's really weird and it gets in the way but it did help. Well, yesterday mainly just violin. Lolz. It's like as if every weekends are VIOLIN DAY. =D Especially Saturday. xD

If you really sit down and think, Saturday's like the time mostly spent with violin. I wake up playing, go for violin lessons, come back home to practise and then if possible practise at night too.

Oh yeah, I applied rosin on the violin again. Now I know why suddenly everything sounded so SCREECHY. >.< My ears hurt like crap every time a mistake is made! I found out about needing to apply after asking my mom about how I played the new song. She said the pitch is too high. Weird... So I thought it must have been the rosin problem and my mom thought so too.

After applying, I tested it out by playing a VERY kiddish song - TWINKLE, TWINKLE, LITTLE STAR. Lolz! It sounded MUCH, MUCH better. =D Haha. My mom was like, "Hah! That's much better!"

Ears no longer feel like they want to be closed or blocked. Lolz.

You know what? I pity those who could hear my horrible violin playing every time I take my violin out to practise. xD But you know what? If they are patient enough to wait until I perfect the song, they should feel relieved. Sweat...

Hmm, they might have memorized the whole song by the time I perfected it already though. Lolz. Now I have trouble memorizing the new 5 songs. I can roughly remember about 3 of them. For the new songs on the 1st new page, I can so far only remember a bit of the first part.

Alrigthy, moving on to what happen today... Erm, I cannot remember...

I'll tell you readers what I know now then. xD Haha. Sorry, short term memory loss getting pretty serious but I know it won't get too bad since I still DO use my brain, I think. xD Haha!

Brought the new lotion to replace the old cream for hives. Did not work so well. It leaked out and every time I open it, it's all oily from the cream. Even if you managed to close it tightly, the cream oozed out and your hands will get all the cream. Ugh, it's so oily but it smelt nice. Lolz.

Saw a dead rat. Last week was a dead frog. One of my friends gave me a good answer-Dissection.

Our school uses rats and frogs so they must be the ones escaping. So sad, they were squashed in the end even though they experienced a bit of freedom.

I could not take a close look at the dead rat. My friend told me about it. I only saw it from afar. By the time I got near where it was, it was missing. O.o

Lol, someone removed it. xD Anyways, for Survival Skills class, we did wood work and... I TOTALLY ROCK AT IT-NOT! I ruined a lot of stuff and can only do better when using a normal saw. When I used the machine, I freaked out a whole lot. xD First of all, I wished it wasn't so loud and secondly, I wished it wasn't so heavy and easy to get out of control. I'm only lucky I did not hurt anyone or myself. Dx

Mom got food poisoned. =/ It's pretty worrying having to see her around the house. She's either lying around the sofas. Switching from one sofa to another and sighing and stretching. The back of her hand is always covering her forehead. She slept for quite a long time and when she work up, things did not get any better for her. =S

I also could not avoid violin practice to let her have peace and quiet though. T.T

At least by then, she went out to buy dinner. I almost wanted to go walk out to the restaurant to buy the dinner for her but then that restaurant is FAR and needs a car to get there. She went to see the doctor anyways.

I practised about from from 4+PM to 5:71PM. xD Yes, odd number but it's what I saw on the digital clock downstairs.

Wanted to stop at 6PM to make it near 2 hours of practice but then left arm getting exhausted from the practice and am already pretty satisfied with today's improvements.

After all, I have BM tuition after that. I gotta take dinner first if not I would have to end up rushing.

Well, guess what? I did not have to rush but it's better than rushing like a psycho woman anyways. Haha.

Imagine a crazy middle-aged woman with MESSY wiry hair running about the whole house. Not that I am middle-aged (yet) but just picture anyways. And imagine that woman running around mumbling, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!"

OK, fine, not so funny but whatever.

My friend and I today are crazy mainly thanks to the news of Teacher's Day Performance Audition. xD

We decided on the song "Vida La Vida" or was it "Viva La Vida"? xD Either one of them...

Things got a bit depressing and what mom saying about me not very good with violin yet made me more swayed and not myself. That's sort of what made violin practice a bit distracting. =(

OK, fine, my violin playing get screechy at times but once it is perfected, you gotta admit it can be recognized as a song.

Sigh... 2 more days. Tomorrow & The day after tomorrow to mom's birthday.

I only have those 2 days to perfect "Song From A Secret Garden". I decided not to make it that big a deal now since they can hear my practice. Just that, my mom does not know what I'm performing for her. xD

I told her it's a surprise though from my practices, she can easily tell which song is to be performed for her. xD

Which reminds me, gonna get the scores for "Vida/Viva La Vida". Lyrics too.

OK, was busy getting scores. BAD IDEA! Cannot perform now! They have 3 violin parts! NO piano at all. =S

Can only sing with friends. Crap. I dunno how to put this in sentence to them. The most I can say is next year coz there will be no big exam, next year.

Bye. Gonna find easier Kiss the rain scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment