Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Real Life ~ Burnt

I will put what happen today in point forms.

-I hate my History teacher for being a total B*tch and I do not feel like explaining now but I know one day I will
-I got back my scores from the classmate who borrowed it to photostat
-I was mostly tired and sleepy in school
-One of my friend is somehow not normal to me and has been hanging around with a B*tchy looking person known as her friend
-I accidentally scratched my face in school and it was just so happen a hives-scar so it started swelling and before you know it, anxiety attack came
-I did not take pills
-I calmed down at home
-All these sentence were started with the word "I" and sorry for being self-indulgent?
-Lunch, Bath, Homework, violin practice
-The food was burnt when mom came back. Well, it was actually soup and it's a first time for me to see anything burnt.
-That explains what that smell was while violin practice but the smell has not been long as mom just came back by then.
-I was blamed again and guilty sets in
-I hated the violin practice for being interrupted again thanks to something so stupid like burnt food and guilt
-Ate dinner and mom finally started talking to me
-Violin practice after dinner to satisfy myself
-This is where I leave now as mom still expects me to do more work even though it's a pretty dumb time to do anything now.
-Seems like she wants me to read the book from the school
-I HATE SCHOOL more with this happening but I am still looking forward to after the big exam as the big break after 3 years of this same shit and then to see if I get into Science stream.

Bye and you know what I usually say at the end, for those frequent reader(s) if there's even any?!

No comments:

Post a Comment