Saturday, April 17, 2010

Real Life ~ Rough Start

Last night, the electricity tripped. =/ So I ended up sleeping using the fan after the electricity came back. It's not that bad though.

I woke up before 10AM... So I decided to go get ready for violin practice at 9:45AM after the usual daily routine. xD

Gulped down the same breakfast I've been having everyday- A cup of hot Milo. Well, not really hot but medium-hot. Whatever.

I went back up to try out "Viva La Vida" on piano. I did not want to straight away start out with violin yet. I do not want it to be taken away from me by my parents.

I know they think I'm too obsessed with the violin. Mom told me to not abandon studies yesterday. She did not say it in a threatening tone or anything but it made me feel guilty. I also can't not practise at all or else the violin lesson will be slow and not worth it.

It did not work out well. My practice is just OK but something made me sensed that things are not going to be smooth today.

Right enough, I went there at 12PM and he's not there and different classroom to have the lesson today as well.

The room is hot and there are no curtains, just windows to let you look outside. The air-con is working fine but blowing the wrong direction. That classroom is meant for piano lessons so I tried out the piano. It sounded TOTALLY out. How can they possibly have piano lessons there?!

Not even "Fur Elise" worked. Ugh. The sound was so disgusting I immediately went to Autumn for comfort. >.< Lolz. I tuned it as usual and played it. It's not very smooth. Today's just not my day I guess. Will torture myself with practice when I do have the time to. I should not read much manga. It's either studies or violin/piano. When I have my break from studies, I must practise violin. When I use the computer, it's only for Facebook and blog. Nothing else. Yes, I am strict when I do anything myself. I make sure everything is perfect. See? I can be pretty scary when I become a teacher. >.< Yikes.

But it's only for own good anyways. I guess that when they said even a slight injury will affect the performance, they are DAMN RIGHT. =[

I accidentally peeled my left index finger skin and the blood was about to come out too. And yet I practised violin after dinner. Mom was like, "What? Again? Not enough?"

I felt guilty throughout the practice. I could not play with feelings because I felt useless. Still, I perfected the song-AT THE WRONG SPEED. I am still bad at counting...

So this is what happened in class today. I practised other songs.

I was sitting on the floor playing the violin when he suddenly enter. xD He was like "o.0 Wow, so comfortable sitting on the floor playing violin."

He had to keep tuning his and my violin. The temperature of the room is high despite the air-con being there.

I guess I had problem concentrating. T.T

He did not give me any new pages to practise. he said no improvement today. =/

So the sense of something wrong is really accurate. It really went terrifically horrible but still, it's better than the last time I played really roughly when I was sick even though I remember him giving me a new page back then.

He said, "OK, OK you can try this new page." I said, "I've already tried that." He was like, "Wow."

But nothing else said after that.

I think I am not good at focusing on both performance and violin lesson's songs.

There are many distractions this week. Mom's birthday performance and also the school Teacher's Day performance. There will be another performance for mom in May because of Mother's Day.

And in May, we will be having our mid-term exams... And it's not something the school set at all. It's something the state I live in will set. T.T

Oh well... Things will eventually end up right. I know I will improve someday. But that someday has GOTTA be from today until the next class so that he won't get pissed with teaching me.

I gotta start getting serious with counting notes. I can't keep playing at whichever speed I want to.

I have to learn how to duet with people so that if I ever join an orchestra, I won't be the odd one out in a bad way.

Alrighty, will ganbatte!

Bye for now, readers. Take care and remember to have fun too~!^^ Let's all work hard to get what we fight for to stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment