Sunday, April 18, 2010

Real Life ~ Boring Sunday

Again, this is another boring Sunday. xD

Practised violin in the morning and again, it's not 2 hours but thank God the practice in the evening made up for it. Adding both hours together, it exceeded 2 hours. Not sure if it can be counted as 3 hours+ but I know that I will need to rosin the bow by tomorrow. I realized that applying rosin for the bow before playing is better than wondering if it needs to be applied rosin on.

Not satisfied with both violin practices but just glad that at least one or 2 songs seem better than before. Like I said, it usually takes me 2 weeks to perfect the songs. Maybe he really has got a point when he let me play the same songs. Even when I tried playing 2 more new pages, I get tired already. If I straight away played those songs, maybe it won't be so tiring but I will master 1 new page in case he's still serious about letting me play a new page.

I uploaded another new photo on Facebook but not sure whether to like it or not. It somehow made me think that it's better than the previous pic where I forced the smile. The new pic showed me looking more serious with my new specs. I was not smiling and it's more natural. That time was when I really played out something instead of posing still for dad to get the pic.

No one except my friends, a few ex-close friends & little cousin brother talked to me on Facebook (new account). The others are like as if they never existed. But it's pretty fun to "stalk" them and see what they have to say and what they did. After all, their lives are meant to be much more interesting because they have more friends or you could say "friends" so they are bound to do many stuff and go to many places.

Actually, to avoid fights and the whole package along with it, it's best to stay low and keep quiet. When I comment on a status or anything, it's pretty scary because you will just never know when the other person will somehow feel offended and start being mad at you. This has already happened for a few times. And now I have a very good reason why I do not like Facebook.

But even if it made my friends and I fight over something so trivial like Facebook, that social site is still a nice way to get closer to my friends and family. It helped me understood more of who they really are.

And by looking at updates and notifications of my classmate made me feel less of hating them. It made me feel like joining in to laugh with them but knowing a very possible regrettable result, I decided to stay quiet.

I dare not talk to them online. Dx But at least they somehow seem nicer in school now.

Did lots of homework today. Finished up BM tuition and Science tuition's homework. It probably seems like nothing to you but just that BM tuition's homework already took up lots of time. Oh well, whatever. It's already done anyways.

Dinner is just OK and I am going to end this post now.

Gotta go watch that anime. xD

Bye and you know what I always say to you readers at the end~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment