Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Real Life ~ Strict Practice

Yay, we finally got the chance to practise in school for the Teacher's Day thing. =D

My friend brought her violin, the expensive one, to school.

She went to let one of the discipline teachers keep. The discipline teacher who would not let us play in the room did not turn up at all today.

We were meant to ask her for permission but then she didn't come. Yesterday, we did not ask because the friend who was supposed to bring her violin did not come to meet us to get the permission. =o I have no idea why must it be her coming along with us to ask for the permission too but I think I have a good guess why, it's because the discipline teacher will not entertain us if it is just us. If that friend came along with us, it would be better. The more people the better, The harder for her to accept the disappointed. That's a conclusion...? Lolz.

Anyways, during recess, we walked around the whole teacher's room and also discipline teacher's room.

We went around searching teachers for various reasons. One for handing in Geo project as my friend is done with hers. And for asking permission to practise during that time. We tried to find a discipline teacher for permission to play in the room but then we had no one to ask in the end. =/

During the 2 period of art lessons, we went into the room.

There were people in there already but they're afternoon sessions anyways. They don't look like they got any permission either but our reason for being in there are both the same anyways.

I played the song on piano while she played hers on violin. The only problem left is the violin. She is still new to this song. My friend made her keep on playing and telling her to start where and try where. My friend looked like she wanted to cry while playing the violin.

I really pitied her a lot. I told her to rest and my friend finally agreed. Jeez.

We practised and practised.

The afternoon sessions were nasty. They snobbed us, asking whether we had permission to play the piano and bla bla bla. Just because that small fart is a probate prefect, doesn't mean she has the right to snub us that way. Just telling me to play softer is acceptable but to say that? Hmph. >.>

I know this sounds really mean but well, you know what? I'm just being honest and it's true that she really is not nice either. She has this bitchy face too. Makes me want to stuff a pillow at her face. That would be a better sight. <.<

Another friend of ours who also belonged to our little band came in too and we practiced altogether.

I got a chance to play her violin but I wasn't used to having no markings for the notes so it sounded off. At least she taught me how to play the starting few notes for Naruto Shippuuden-Blue Bird by Ikimono Gakari. xD

I tried it out at home and it sounded cool. xD Lolz.

Even though the practice for the violinist friend was horrible, I found it fun even though it meant that I could not simply play at any speed or play whatever I wanted. The friend who came in late and I had a good laugh. We created a VERY STUPID dance move! xD LOL. We laughed until she coughed like hell while I half-snorted. xD

So happy we did not get into trouble. After all, we had permission to enter. =D

Just hoping the next few days of practice will go smoothly and then it should be OK.

She just gotta get her violin 1 part right while I do my violin 3 part on piano right. The other 2 just sing. =D

We also need to get the karaoke version out on disc. Hmm...

We need Thursday, Friday and probably Monday, which is the audition day for practice.

Which reminds me, I need to let them know the true part of where we're starting violin 1, which also starts with singing.

Sometimes I play wrong notes because after playing too many times of same thing, my hand goes crazy. The other reason is also because their singing made me confused a bit there. xD

Gotta correct that part too and then we're almost ready to go.

I could not practise my violin at home as and when I like because mom was in a very bad mood. I only got to practise when mom pitied me and gave me permission.

I practised but it sounded somewhat louder and screechier today so it was a bit hard for me to practise for a long time.

Probably about 1 hour+ of practice today. It's most probably because I did not use my iPod today so my hearing is better. Or was it because I'm used to listening to my violinist friend's violin?

Even so, I still prefer playing my own violin because it gave me the sense of ownership...? xD Not sure if this sentence is correct or not.

We need to have 4 cut-into-half mineral bottles of same size for our science experiment. It is important as it is related to our big exam but what the heck, I do not have 4 bottles of same size to cut into half!

Tomorrow, the area around where I stay is gonna have the electricity cut off from 10AM to 5PM. That's long!

Mom said she might bring me to McDonald's to do my homework. Urgh...

Looks like will be practising violin at night again. Which is bad because it's hot up there. I can't play downstairs with the air-con on because mom is watching her TV. Damn! I can't play in front of the fan upstairs at the hallway either because the surround sound is so good that it's definitely gonna drown mom's TV and if not, at least distract her. I can't play in my own room because of the stupid Feng Shui thing. It's a wonder why I don't give in and play in my own room saying, "Heck with what mom advised me!" The only option left is that so-called music room.

It's damn warm and the door has to be closed to make sure it doesn't get too noisy.

Even standing under the fan won't work. After all, I am used to walking while playing the violin. Beats me why but that's a habit. xD I like to sway a bit while playing. You can say it's a bit like dancing though, just not the real dancing. xD Haha.

Parent's room is definitely a no-no too. So what's left? Back to the so-called music room again.

It must have been fate... Lolz.

It dragged my violin and I there so that it serves the room purpose. @.@

xD Lol. So anyways, there's Science tuition tomorrow... =S Will be practising later and the temperature of the room is gonna... INCREASE. T.T

No pain no gain? Dx The cut is still visible. There's PE class tomorrow. Not gonna wear PE clothes. Left arm still pain, don't feel like moving it.

Bye, people. You know what I usually say. xD Lolz.

And do not blame me for talking all about me. #.# After all, this is my life~! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment