Sunday, April 25, 2010

Real Life ~ Beanie

xD I actually named the red bean "Beanie" when my Science teacher gave us all a red bean. My friend sliced it into half so it's 'dead'. My other friend pitied me so she gave me another. I named it Beanie again. xD

I sacrificed Beanie to try germinating it and today, mom told me that it's rotten. =X

Too bad, I had to throw both green and red bean out. Both stank like crap and I really hated washing the container and throwing the cotton out. =S Bleh. xD

I redo the whole experiment again. I just kept the one that germinated.

I put in 3 more new green beans into the one I used earlier. The oil is darker in colour but never mind.

I practised violin for more than 1 hour. About 1 hour and 15 minutes. I still have a bit of trouble with the new pages but it's like last time when I first skipped so many pages. =D

I am lazy to type so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment