Saturday, April 3, 2010

Real Life ~ Violin Quickie

Just a short thing:

1. I can play violin in the dark to the extent of not being able to see the strings. I still made mistakes but it was proven that I could do it since the electricity tripped during violin practice.

2. I can play "Song From A Secret Garden" on violin. =D I changed mind to play that song for mom's birthday instead. After all, I already have the sheet music for it.

3. Violin sounds better in a room with no windows or doors opened. It'll surround and if played perfectly, it sounds better. And because the sound can be heard clearly, it's easier to detect mistakes.

4. Piano also sound better in a room with no windows or doors opened. xD

5. I cannot think of anything else to say so I will go back to manga reading.

6. BYE~!^^

2 comments:

  1. Again proven practice makes perfect. 8-)
    Hmmmm why I always hear going back to manga reading and not revision of school subjects .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is because that's my well deserved break time =P Bleh~

    ReplyDelete