Thursday, April 8, 2010

Real Life ~ Another Tough Move On

Here I go again, it's really hard to get over piano.

Emotions are once again scattered and to be picked up. =S

So now that the room's being guarded tightly today, I guess the discipline teacher's answer is obvious. Lolz.

Good anyways, it's not like I wanna see her face anymore. My friend agreed. She did not even have the energy to go up and see her.

I think I will go see her for the last time to apologize for complicating this whole shit thing. But I would wanna perform for school, still! =D

I would have wanted to sing as a performance in the past but now, just musical instrument would be wonderful. Now I can only look forward to playing violin and piano on stage or something. xD Maybe for Teacher's Day. =P

I would want to perfect the song "Song From A Secret Garden" by then. Haha.

That song is sad but it expresses the overall life.

Really, if you think about it, life is made of ups and downs, like any old phrase "Life's like a roller coaster". That song may have been mainly sad but there are higher notes that somehow gave me this feeling that things are getting better.

The whole songs rocks. If solo piano VS violin, violin definitely wins for me. But for them both instruments to be played together, they both are much better than one. =P

I hope I can find a pianist to accompany if it's possible. The person has gotta have enough practice and rehearsal together though. =/

I hope that by then, the big exam won't be such a big deal. Not sure of the Teacher's Day date so this explains why I hoped that though I doubted it. xD Lolz.

Anyways, bye bye, now healing once again.

Let's heal together, people, those of you who are broken deep inside and outside. =3

Gambateh~!

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment