Sunday, April 25, 2010

Real Life ~ Last Night's Shopping

I forgotten to tell you all I saw Charmaine Sheh at the mall yesterday. She's a celebrity (actress) from Hong Kong dramas. I used to be a big fan of hers. Well, not big fan because I always change idols. xD From now on, I just stick to Avril Lavigne and maybe Ikimono Gakari.

She was advertising for a skin product. Now I know why there were so many people in the mall that day.

They were all dying to see her.

They all made it as if she was inhuman and was somewhat magnificent.

Mom got pissed because people kept pushing her handbag, knocking her handbag, kicking her handbag and also standing right in front of her when knowing she's there. =x

She got so pissed she said, "At the end of the day, she is still just another human. She will still grow old and die. Why don't we ask her to play the violin, can she play?"

How funny, just on Friday night, she already complained about me playing the violin too much and now she's complaining about her being just a human and that she can't play the violin.

I cannot say she can't play it though. You'll never know because she might have played it before or something.

Still, mom was mad so it's a normal human reaction. She just grabbed the first talent she can find in her mind. Of course the violin was in her mind even though she never liked them in the first place. After all, she helped paid for the violin book not long ago before arriving at the mall. xD I don't think she has even forgotten scolding me about the violin obsession either.

Which reminds me, I still owe her 5 dollars for the clock she helped buy for me. I know the clock is not reliable but it's for the "music room" so that I do not need to get into more trouble. Which also means, with this clock, I have less excuse to give if I really lost the time. @.@

Bye and take care and have fun. xD

P.S: I just gave her the 5 dollars and she said she don't need them. xD Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment