Monday, April 5, 2010

Real Life ~ Monday (5th April)

Haha, it's far from April Fool's Day. =P

Seems like on Open Day (Wednesday 7th April), I might not be able to enter the room to play in peace. =[

My mom does not approve of me playing it. She was so worried I get blamed. Oh c'mon, there are so many other people who enters. There is nothing wrong with playing the piano. She said, "As if it is your first time."

Technically, it IS my first time after so many years. Let's see, approximately 6 years since the last time I've played 88 keys and acoustic too, to remind you. =P

To be honest, that piano is the only thing that makes me not groan when we talk about school. On Sunday night, I did not feel upset at all about having school AND tuition on Monday. This is because I look forward to seeing the piano. Even if it meant that I could not play much on it, I still want to SEE it. Just looking at it makes me very happy enough.

Y'know, just being able to see it stay there being played by many people, whether we know them or not. My favorite place in school has GOTTA be there. It takes the top spot now. The room is pretty gloomy and warm if you really bothered a lot.

The first time I entered to play, my friend felt scared not because of getting caught but because the place looked dark and gloomy.

To me, it was pure heaven. OK, not REALLY my ideal heaven but close enough, just gotta clean the whole place up and put violins and computer with internet and then, there you go! My almost-ideal music room. Not sound proof but you get the picture. xD

The dark and gloomy place suited me. After all, I am all about sad & dark stuff (with a limit).

Even though most of the violin songs now are happy and upbeat, I still love playing it because I know one day I will play whatever I want and compose whatever songs I want. >=D

Where was I...? Oh yeah, there really is NOTHING wrong about playing a piano. It is not a crime.

If we got into trouble, I will take all the blame alone. I will explain to them and let them know I do not intend to do anything bad in there. Just piano, god dammit!

I will keep on saying until they either understand and give in or they get fed up and bored that they give up. xD If they are still persistent, I will do the same. If I were to be threatened, then too bad, I still continue stressing on the fact that playing a piano is NOT wrong. I am not even murdering it either.

Haha, I can even let them know I wanna perform on stage. =P

It's important that you let people know the whole story and get the feeling and feel what you are feeling. It is the same as when writing a story or asking a person about a story/manga/anime/movie/video.

If even after all that explaining and they do not understand, then that goes to show they have a VERY different opinion. Unless they agree on a bit of what you say.

Here's an example of a situation like this (I am making it up about how things happen as I type, I have no idea what to say about whatsoever):

J is a (girl)delinquent. D is a (guy) student in J's class. Alright, I will pretend I am in this situation and by the way, this did not really happen. xD

Let's say D got bullied and teased badly by J and complains to me about J. I listen to him first and if I answered like this: "J did not mean to do so." or "J just can't help being like that to you.", D probably does not get what I actually meant and started replying something like this: "What now, you are actually ganging up on me now?" or "Oh, so now I am wrong and you and J are right, huh? Is that it?" or "I thought you were my friend!" or bla bla bla.

If what I am actually meaning is like how (J was an orphan and was abused by her foster parents, that J was always ignored and only had herself to lick her own wounds, that all J ever wanted were attention, because of all these things that she'd been through in her life that made her such a delinquent, making her can't help being so mean), if D were to be told about J's life, D will probably get the picture and understand how J could not help it. D would not fire insults at you or anything, saying how he hates you for siding up with J and bla bla bla. See? Taking a bit of time telling a story saves you from quarreling with your friend over a minor topic.

If D does not agree with you, it is possible that he is still mad about J and all. It means that D does not want to hear a sob story, he wants to hear comforting words. There are 2 ways to handle this, listen to D quietly as he complains more or you also agree a little bit to let him know you have no intention to start a fight with him. I guess giving a few occasional nods as he complains is OK. This is what you can do if you think you would be lying a lot if you agree a little.

Thing is, you do not have to lie by agreeing a little. I feel that if you think it is something you can agree a bit on, there's no harm in agreeing since it's not exactly a lie either.

Fighting with a friend is so goddamn troublesome and time consuming. Every time I had a fight with a friend, I feel annoyed a lot and start wishing to get back to friends again. It is wasting a lot of time whenever you fight with a friend. Life can be somewhat short and one day, you may not be able to talk to him/her anymore. I suppose it would be best if you could get on good terms with every one of your friends. Spend your life laughing with them than hating them and wondering who would apologize first. It does waste time, really, you could be doing something much more worth the time than holding a grudge.

xD Eeks, sorry about all this crap. Sometimes I just get on this psychologist-mode + Optimistic/positive mode.

Oh well, just take care and have fun~!^^

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, THAT IS SO TRUE!!! dp must read this, cuz he's the kind of person who hear himself only!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice to hear someone agrees and lolz, I doubt he's gonna read that many words. Dx

    ReplyDelete