Thursday, April 22, 2010

Real Life ~ Immediate Answer

Today would have seemed fine but it did not mean that the ending would be good. T.T

Went to school as usual. My dad drove the other way to school and it made me wonder a lot. Questions after questions popped up in my head, causing my head to buzz like bees.

By the time I reached school, all that mattered was practice for the Teacher's Day Performance and also the permission to use the room. I worried about missing classes too. Even though my friends and I have always dreamed of missing school and class, we never really mean it when the chance come by. I feel guilty just by thinking of seriously skipping anything important like Maths class. Geography class is a no-no to skip as well. Moral is OK to skip. After all, we were given the permission already to practise tomorrow. =S

I will leave the answer to the permission of using the room for later. Muahahahaha.

My friend did not bring her violin. We did not get to practice at all in the end. We got the small chance to for piano with singing but then we did not get to ask anyone for permission to.

I passed up my Geography project and a few days ago, I've also handed in my History project. I dare not let anyone see my project before handing in unless I know that they've done and have no intention of doing more because I do not want them copying. It's not right either but I do understand their desperation at the same time so I think it will help by not bragging about having done the projects and also by handing in quietly without anyone knowing. My friend knows and seen my Geo project. She'd already handed in yesterday.

How sad, both projects got rejected today. Geography is all because my table for the pie chart did not show workings on how I got the percentage. Damn! I just needed to add the workings and then I am done already. >.> For History, it is stupider. I have to comb-bind it and the teacher is so desperate for my file. Why she wants my file so badly is beyond me. It's a cheap thing, why can't she buy it? Even my friend thought the same thing. Oh well, to get her off my back, I decided to give her the file but the older one that's sort of spoiled already. Hey, at least you can still fasten things there. Jeez.

For our Science experiment thingy, I rushed to prepare 4 dollars this morning to buy 4 bottles of mineral water to cut and use. It would waste water but if teacher leaves us no choice but to do so, then that's what I can only do. =[

Thankfully, when that happened, one of the group member and I went around finding bottles. Just when we thought we were going to waste things, we had a better idea thanks to the female dogs. We got the transparent plastic cups. I paid 50 cemts for 4 of them.

We used them for experiment. What made Science class horrible was the unlimited mosquitoes. My hives already started coming back and worsening... Thanks to the mosquitoes making me itch more, my hives worsen as expected and then came the anxiety attack.

My anxiety attack had not reached the worst yet but I could tell it's going to get worse every second. I desperately need to run out of that place and get water to down the pill. Since the glue was needed, I asked permission and shot off to class to get pills and the glue.

The group member I went with earlier saw my blotch of hives and made a disgusted look. xD Haha. It itched like crap, gotta admit that.

One of our band member finally burned the disc and handed it to me and my friend took it. She wanted to hold another practice at her house. Just without any piano but with the violinist there to practice, it should be better.

My friend would have wanted to come over to my house but the she, as usual, has no one to fetch her. That's a problem and I think they've forgotten that there's school this Saturday. I just remembered. I've been having problems differentiating dreams from real life. I was not sure whether this Saturday's school was real or not and same goes for whether there's a revision test thingy for Science tuition today. @.@

It must have been my living nightmare because they were both real except the test thingy isn't a test. Just a homework. Thank goodness. I just had no time to study them...? Hmm, does not sound right. xD

The Saturday's school time will clash with my violin lesson! =[ Mom won't let me miss school. >=[

I so don't wanna see anyone any more than those 5 dreadful school days. T.T

Hey... Wait a minute, this is no longer the truth. This is an excuse, because I have learned to get along more with my classmates already. It's all thanks to me adding them on Facebook and maybe uploading my real pic with the violin. Whether I looked stupid or not, the violin caught their attention, well, I know it worked on a few people.

I've always wondered what people would think if I uploaded my real pic holding the violin. As usual, I still got laughed at by my friends. T.T

But I will try changing those sort of pics every week. Just that I do not have that many photos to put every week. @.@ All are about the same. Haha.

I only got the practise the violin for less than 1 hour. I was busy doing the Geo revision that mom made me do.

Just a bit satisfied already with the practice... That counts right? I think I've played enough times for today.

I cannot practice now, which is 9:15PM. I feel that I have not done enough work for school and exam. I started realizing how important they are. Only IF I failed to get into Science stream, I will only go for Music.

Even though my heart belongs to music now, deep inside, I know that the job is more riskier than being a psychologist.

I can still try both jobs if possible though. @.@

OK, enough suspense. The immediate answer for the permission was a big NO. N-O. No.

Got it? My friends both went to ask. I was busy handling my job as the Geo person keeping books to give to teacher. I believe I've told you all about being AJK Geo. xD

I collected only a few. @.@ That's stupid.

OK, bye. I am sorry I cannot say more. My conscience just makes me entirely GUILTY.

It's a symptom of depression but I am only just under stress and am being pressured.

No worries, other people suffer more than this. As long as I think that way, things should be better. Hopefully...

Bye. Take care and have fun~!^^ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment