Sunday, April 4, 2010

Real Life ~ Geography Project

I have been busy with Geography project. I already have lots of information about the title/theme but I guess googling more should help. Sadly, I only google when I really needed to. Other than that, I just write on my own and constructed my own sentences.

I am glad my mom will help check if there's any mistakes. Hey, don't start laughing! At least I am doing most of the work for this project, same goes for the civic project.

Thank goodness I done the civic project and did it alone. Thank God the civic project has the same title/theme as Geography project! It's like doing twice, just that this one is more serious because it affects the big exam's marks whereas civic only affects the mid term exam marks.

My right knee is healing but the skin is still red. Hives are still around that area but I can tell those hives will become a scar. This is worse than a temporary hive. Know why? A temporary one will disappear sooner or later. Hives that somehow become a scar will stay there and might not go away. Once you accidentally scratch the scarred-hives, the hives will worsen and become very bad. I swear it's like the world map's created. Maybe I can pass my Geography test with that. Lol. xD

I already have a few scarred-hives but what's worse is, I think I have one on my face. It has been there for a long time and if I just so much as scratched it a little, hives spread around the face and in the end, the WHOLE face gets it.

Having to see that on my face everyday annoys me a lot. I wish that thing will disappear. I'd much rather it appear somewhere else! >=/ Grr...!

How much more hideous can hives make a girl?!

I am weird enough fussing about what is acceptable to touch, what to wear, what to do, what to think and what to eat. It's bad enough as it is. And now there's a scarred-hives on my face? My gosh, it's like I am not meant to be a feminine girl at all. It's like I am supposed to be this weird lame guy instead. Argh...!

This is pissing me off. Let's change subject. xD

Oh, whatever. Bye. Take care and have fun~! =P

2 comments:

  1. Take it as it is. I am sure there must be reasons why God gave you hives.
    There must be lessons you can learn from the hive experiences.
    Nothing is perfect and everybody must have something they dislike about themselves.
    Enjoy the fun parts and learn from the bitter parts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn that hives kept me company when I am really stressed out? Lolz.

    Then what did your learn from your bitter parts? =o

    ReplyDelete