Thursday, April 8, 2010

Real Life ~ Fair Enough

OK, I am going straight to the point. One of my classmate played in the room and many other people joined in too.

My friend desperately wanted to enter. So did my other friend.

If I were to enter, I would only wanna know more about that classmate. He, a guy who always mixed with the B'tards, who once said piano are for gays, played the piano well.

It sounded so nice I felt like staying there to listen.

Sadly, and also, fair enough, the prefects suddenly chased them all out and closed the door.

Finally it is fair enough. xD

But so sad to suddenly hear nothing. =/

I don't really know why but this morning, I suddenly had this feeling saying, "Whatever... I can play my own limited keys piano at home and SLOWLY earn my own 4k money to buy my own one if I can NEVER seem to get any."

Sigh, I will definitely not eat or drink during recess. xD Besides, it's been like that for years. I will slowly earn that 4k... T.T I still need to save them for violin books though but I will just see how everything goes. Sigh...

Lolz, I sighed twice in previous paragraph. Whatever~

Anyways, now that I've decided to perform "Song From A Secret Garden" for my mom's birthday on April 14th, I will try to get all the notes right though the sheet music is pretty retarded in a way that they've put many wrong chords. Dx And also wrong clef sign. =S

They spelled 'Garden' wrong too. Oh well, I will just edit the song myself anyways. =D

Nooooo, school became so boring and dull now... xD And it was what I used to call 'fun' though not very in the past. Lolz.

Bye. Take care and have fun. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment