Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Real Life ~ Caught

Well, it was like any normal day today. Went to the room to play and all.

We had P.E today so my friend and I took turns changing. She changed first so I happily played the piano.

She soon came back and I went to change after someone asked me about the song I just played. xD It was 'Naruto Main Theme' and 'Naruto-Grief & Sorrow'.

After changing, I went back to play with my friend.

We had tons of fun and while playing, a prefect suddenly entered but that was always normal. The prefect took a while to look at us and then opened her mouth to let us know the discipline teacher wanted to see us and is waiting for us.

Everyone was scared but I was not. I am firm and I am even more firm about that fact that playing the piano is NOT a crime.

As I've prepared and planned in case this thing did happen, which just did (lol), pretend to look a bit scared or you can also choose to be firm yet innocent.

I did just that, I marched into the discipline teacher's room without hesitation and apologized sincerely. My friends then slowly follow up behind me.

I was ready to take all the blame and scolding. I did not have to explain much at all in the end. The discipline teacher understood there was nothing wrong with piano and that she is glad we all wanna become a good pianist. She only told us that we should have permission to enter.

I planned to ask for permission right there and then straight away but the teacher looked like she wanted a rest.

I decided to ask another time, pretend we were very miserable without being able to play it and besides, my friend and I did not have a piano at home and that we hope to perform for our school one day.

I discussed this with my friend and we chose just Monday and Wednesday to be able to enter and play if everyday for the whole year seems crazy.

We wanted to find her after school but she was nowhere to be seen.

OK, fine, tomorrow, Open Day, my friend and I will try our best to get permission.

I am happy she understood it is no crime to play piano though. =P

Bye, have fun and take care~!^^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are rules and regulations in all places.
    No matter how big or small the rule, it is there to keep things in order.
    You break it and you face the consequences.

    I had foreseen this thing to happen. Learn from it before you destroy your future.

    THINK before you act.

    ReplyDelete