Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Real Life ~ Coming True

This performance is getting more and more real but it could become just another shattered dream in one day.

Got the scores for all 3 violins to play and there's even separate for all 3 violinists' scores each. xD

I've seen the scores and if I were to EVER play the violin, violin 1 is the one I can manage most. Others have double-stopping and I have yet to learn it. Oh well, I've just copied the lyrics. Now I need to try out the scores on violin, stick them together so none will be lost, memorize the lyrics.

Well, thing is, to be honest, I am not really a fan of that song but the instrumental is nice.

I have a feeling I may not be able to play violin unless it is a few parts.

I can't sing and play at the same time. Been there, done that. xD Lolz.

Bye, people, I am going to try out the scores now in "music room" and sing. I cannot sing low notes so I can only sing an octave higher. =S

I played "Song From A Secret Garden" for mom since today's her Birthday. She smiled and clapped her hands. xD She said, "So complicated to play!" when she saw the score. I had no time to memorize the whole song so I played looking at the score.

I hope I can perform better next time. There's also Mother's Day and Father's Day to come. Muahahahahahaha! I am saving money to buy that piano & violin book. I will not need to buy gifts. I hate to say this but I am not buying my friends any gifts for their birthday. =P

Kk, bye. Take care and have fun too~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment