Thursday, April 29, 2010

Real Life ~ A Moment Of Sigh Of Relief

Today's not so bad I think...

I am getting used to writing in point forms but I have no idea how many of you readers prefer that.

Anyways, went to school but before that, I woke up feeling ugly. So that means, I went to school feeling ugly as well. I felt self-conscious the whole day as well. =S

I kept wanting to wear a mask or make people get this illusion that every time they see me, they see a perfect skin complexion. xD Lolz. Don't every girl just dream of that? I cannot think up any reason why a girl would not want to look beautiful. xD

Moving on, I really am getting closer and closer to my friend from the other class. As long as my friend who sits next to me in class keeps becoming moody and quiet, I am gonna just end up being closer to the one I mentioned in the first sentence of this paragraph. I will give her a nickname but it will have nothing to do with real life.

The friend from other class: J
The other friend who's also same class as J: K
The friend who is K's sister: Q
The friend who sits beside me in class: G

I apologize... I know this will be very confusing to you but it will help the confusion a little bit. I admit that revealing names are much more convenient but I do not have the rights to.

OK, so I was saying that J and I are getting closer. I am starting to find that she is less rude. She is more approachable recently but I wouldn't take it for granted. =s K and G are becoming more and more moody recently. Well, I just know both are very busy with projects but mainly K is. G just became more studious today. Maybe it's what our PE teacher told us that pumped up her energy. I guess I got energetic in a way after listening to the PE teacher but I know that I will sooner or later forget about it or lose the sudden burst of energy. All these energy never last long. I usually end up being the usual calm and composed self on the outside while the inside remains frantic and noisy. Lolz.

I was pissed off a whole lot last night from thinking about my despicable History teacher. I was chatting with my friend online and somehow I let it rip, just not the whole thing because I know I will regret it one day. I decided to sign out and go to sleep. I sang with anger but not enough, still, good enough to let it out.

Haha, I did not do in point form.

Everything else went OK, I guess.

I am just happy that J doesn't think I look hideous. She and I have something in common, we both feel that we're ugly every second of the day. xD

I did a bit of revision at home and I am pretty satisfied with violin practice. I dunno if I've said this but I've confirmed myself that I will perform "My Heart Will GO On - Celine Dion - Titanic" on Mother's day, which is on 2nd Sunday of May. My mom wants to bring grandma out for dinner but does not know a good place. I wanna perform for grandma too. I wanna perform the song for both mom and grandma. I will still plan a song for Father's Day but I dunno what song would suit him. I only know he liked "Jang Guem" which I've played horribly on his birthday. I can do much better now but to repeat song is pretty boring... xD

Will keep on searching for another title. Maybe "Princess Mononoke". =S Pretty hard from the last time. I will still try. After all, the Titanic song is meant to be hard too. xD If I'm doing by ear, it's meant to be harder than that Princess Mononoke... Oh well, whatever.

Science tuition was OK and in our science class in school, my 2 friends broke 2 boiling tubes. =S They did not get scolded badly though. Phew~ Just gotta pay back as far as I know.

OK, I am tired. Bye and take care and have fun. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment