Saturday, April 17, 2010

Real Life ~ A Better After-Start

Still have no idea which part of the song "Viva La Vida" I am playing. But I started loving the violin 3 part on piano. xD I cannot stop playing it on Olive. Lolz.

OK, I still do read manga and stuff besides Facebook. I admit it, sometimes I feel too lazy or tired to play the violin. Especially on a Saturday night after shopping.

Have practised almost 2 hours again. Argh! Can NEVER make it really 2 hours on the dot.

Well, I cannot say I focus on the related songs only. Just hope that next week's room is not there anymore. T.T

My neck really was injured from the violin practice. o.0 Well, not only neck but also collarbone part.

Not only hives appeared but now it's an itchy scratch. xD

It does not matter but what troubled me the whole day is the phrase the violin teacher said to me, "You didn't practise much did you?" and also "What? Cannot concentrate?" and "There's no improvement today."

Grrr, damn disappointed in myself. I haven't got a chance to say this in previous post. And what I was suppose to say was about what I would say to myself from what happened this morning's violin lesson.

Here I go and as a warning, you can skip the next part:

DAMN YOU, WHY ARE YOU SO UNPREDICTABLY USELESS?! WHY CAN'T YOU DO MORE? WHY CAN'T YOU CONCENTRATE?! WHY CAN'T YOU COUNT?! YOU STUPID GOOD-FOR-NOTHING! YOU THINK YOU'VE TORTURED YOURSELF ENOUGH BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAT OTHER PEOPLE PRACTISE 3-4 HOURS ENOUGH TO GET AN EAR ACHE. AND YOU, THERE, JUST PLAYING BARELY 2 HOURS AND ALREADY COMPLAIN PAIN IN LEFT ARM AND NECK. SO WHAT IF YOUR LEFT ARM GOT HURT AND STAYED HURT FOR DAYS? THAT CAN HEAL BUT YOUR SKILLS ARE GONNA ROT!

OK, it's over, you can look now. xD

Haha, I would have said more this morning but you're all lucky I did not remember to write it out.

If not, it's like a spam already.

Anyways, I'm less annoyed now.

And I just realized something. My friend has been very troubled lately and I hate myself for not noticing it sooner. I hate myself for not being able to help more. =/

Useless psychologist I am. =/

Right, back to the main topic of this post.

I took my bath and everything. Did my homework. Did my Geography project. Practised violin beside mom until she finally left the spot saying I'm noisy like hell. xD Haha.

Went to a bookstore that sells books at crazy-cheap prices.

Got 4 books for myself whereas dad got himself 3 books.

Here are the titles of mine and dad's books:

1. Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger
2. The Devil Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger
3. Just Another Kid - Torey Hayden
4. The Hour I First Believed - Wally Lamb
5. Northern Lights (The Golden Compass) - ? (3 in a box set)

The 5th book mentioned is dad's.

The 4th book is like the thickest book I've ever read!

3rd and 4th book are both tragic stories.

1st and 2nd are normal stories you read but with different contents. Some love inside perhaps and also normal girl-wants-this-and-that stuff.

K, bye. Gonna manga. Can't resist.

You know what I always say to you at the ending most of the time~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment