Thursday, October 8, 2009

Real Life ~ You Know What?

You Know What?

After Posting The Dedication Post, I Was Yelled At By Mom. Urgh!

Just Because My Maths Sucked More And More These Days. Jeez! Gimme A Break!

The "Translation" Chapter Is Kinda Confusing And The Teacher's Going Too Fast! I Can't Catch Up And I Am Getting Slower These Days. Plus, I Am A Little Too Lazy To Catch Up Because There Are Getting TOO Many Equations And Methods To Memorize. Imagine, Not Only That But I Also Have (BM=Bahasa Malaysia), History, Geography, Science, Chinese And Others To Catch Up On!

Gosh, I Know I'm Probably Sounding As If I'm Making Up Excuses Now But I Really Have NO Interest Whatsoever... >.< I'm Doomed.

Anyways, She Kept Accusing, Yelling Her Head Off, Practically Tearing The Roof Off From The House, Scolding, Blabbering... Jesus Christ! There Was NO MERCY!

What Have I Done To Deserve This?! I Just Wrote A Long Dedication With All My Heart And That Was What I Got!

Just What Was Going On?!

WHAT THE HELL?!

WHAT IN HAVEN'S NAME WAS UP?!

*Freaks Out Until The Hair All Came Off*

No comments:

Post a Comment