Sunday, October 4, 2009

Real Life ~ Fact

Here's A Fact And it's TRUE!

Wanna Know What it Is?

1. Probably NO ONE's Even Reading My Blog! *Shock Horror Gasp*
2. I Feel Self-Absorbed Here, What With All The Recent Posts About Myself And ALL The Complaining. >.<

I really Can't Help It. I Really Wanna Let All of These frustration And tears of Frustration Out.

Yes, I Am in a Lot of Pain. But I Always Wanna try Avoiding it Coz There Are other People Out There Who Are Experiencing Worse Things Than I Am. I Shouldn't Be The One Who Affords To Complain.

Still, All These Pains And Agonies Are to be Put RIGHT BEHIND My Mind And Just Look Forward to Moving On With life. Just What Everyone Is Doing And SHOULD be Doing.

Kicking Up A Fuss Is Not REALLY Gonna Solve Anything. Depends On Situations Though. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment