Saturday, October 17, 2009

Real Life ~ Fear Of Next Day

I Am Scared Of What's Gonna Happen Tomorrow, Which is Saturday...

I'm Scared Of having To Revise And Surely I Won't be Allowed To Use iPod And Would Have To Listen To Mom's Nagging With No Help of Music To Drown Out Her Annoying Nag.

Here's A Bad Point Of Mine.

I Am Not Good At facing Everything Strongly.

To be More Honest, I'm Most Likely Under The "Weak" category.

I Daren't face Exam. and It's Also The Final Exam!

Imagine, Next year's "Big Exam" Known As PMR In Malaysia Would be Even more Horrifying!

I'm Sure I Might Not be Able To get As Many A's As Before Anymore.

Due To...
Oh Never Mind, It's Not Good Complaining And Blaming People.

^^lll

Thanks Again, For The Reader(s) Out There!^^

You Make My Blog Worth Continuing! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment