Sunday, October 4, 2009

Real Life ~ Breathing Difficulties

Seriously, I'm having Breathing Difficulties Now.

Time: 10.03PM
Day:Sunday
Year: 2009
Month: October
Date: 4th

Jeez, What's With The Details I Wonder. Lolz. xD

Guess I Am Just trying To concentrate On Something Else To Get My Attention Away From the Breathing Difficulty now.

I know I Am Morbid And I feel like Dying most of The Time But...
Y'know What? I totally Forgotten What i Wanted To Say! LOL!

Normal people Wouldn't Wanna Die. They Would fight No matter What it Takes to Stay Alive.

When it Comes to Desperate Measures, They risk Their lives (With or Without Thinking) To Save Other People's Lives.

So, Those Who Wanna Stay Healthy And Currently Have No Weak Body (get your Mind Outta The Gutter if You're Not Thinking Right), Please:
1. Drink 8 Cups of Water Or More EVERYDAY
2. Exercise Often/ Daily. At least Walk for 30 minutes.
3. Think of Positive And Cheerful Things. (It Eases Tensions)
4. Smile Even if You're Not Happy deep inside. It Helps! It's Proven Right So Don't Hesitate To Smile If you're Worried Others Would think You As A retard. IGNORE Those Sort of people please. It's Not Worth thinking of Them!

I Actually Can't Think of Anything Else So far. xD HaHa

There! I Just laughed. Lolz. You're probably "Sweating" now. Lame Jokes, I know.

xD And Of Course, The Following 4 Ways to Stay healthy Are Commonly Told to everyone But Just Take This As Just A reminder Please. No harm Done. Not If You Really Have Had Enough of All These Rules, Rules Rule.

Face it, Hearing The Same thing ALL Day And Probably 24/7 Is Gonna Just Annoy About EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment