Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Real Life ~ Revision Without iPod

Wanna Know Something?

Psst, Here's A Head-Up On How Life Is... WITHOUT iPod!

Lolz, Take It Easy, It May Not Be That True If You Don't Have The Same Problem With Me.

HaHa.

I Tried To Revise For The Final Exam Without iPod And Guess What?

It Was Like Hell! Well, It Sure Was Hell For Me... xD

I Mean, C'mon! There's Nothing To Drown Out Mom's Nagging And The Whole Place Seems Oddly Silent Even Though It's Not So.

The TV's Not Good Enough. Coz...
1. The Sound TV Makes Is Only People Talking
2. In Some Advertisements, They Played Snippets Of Songs But It's Not Full Version To Enjoy It.

TV Radio Doesn't Work Well Either. Coz...
1. You Can't Choose Which Song You Wanna Hear
2. If It Was 'Opus' Radio Channel, You'll Sooner Or Later Get Fed Up With The Songs That Are SO Similar To One Another
3. If It Was 'Fly FM' Radio Channel, Some Songs Are Hard Rock And Sure Pisses Mom Off. Lolz. Besides, Not ALL Songs They Play Are To My Liking.
4. If It Was 'Lite FM' Radio Channel, Those Songs Are Old And It Sure Isn't Really What I Enjoy ALL The Time.

I Know, You're Thinking I'm Too Picky But...

That's What iPods Are For! You Put The Songs You Love Into It And Listen To It.
No One Else Would Hear What You're Listening To, Even If It's Hard Rock.^^

So Tonight, When I Was Revising For English Exam, I Couldn't Take it Anymore And Plugged Into The iPod.

Haha.

Please, People. Don't Turn Into Me- The Music And iPod Addict.

I Just Can't Live Without Music Now.

So Take Care Once Again, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment