Friday, October 23, 2009

Real Life ~ Home School

From Time To Time, I Thought Of How Nice And Bad It Would be if I Were To be Home Schooled.

There Are 3 Ways To Refer Home Schooling To:
----------------------------------------------
~Home Education
~Home Learning
~Unschooling (Coined In The year 1977 By American Educator Named John Holt)

These Details Are From Wikipedia.

Here's The Link If You Are Interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling

You Can Take Your Time Reading There. xD

First Off, There Are A Few Reasons Why I Wanted To Be Home Schooled.

Reasons I Wanna Be Home Schooled:
-----------------------------------
1. Much Better Focus
2. No Students To Criticize Or Laugh At Me
3. No Bitchy Students Or Teachers To Handle
4. Will Be Cooling At Home
5. Won't Get Other People With Bad Influence To Influence Me

Bad Points From Home Schooling:
---------------------------------
1. Never Socialize
2. Will Get Bad At Making Friends
3. Will Get Bad At Understanding Others
4. Will Get Bad At Handling People/Matters
5. Will Get Bad At Communicating

Besides, I Shouldn't Still be Dreaming Of Being Home Schooled As Mom Has Already Disagreed With Me On The idea.

She Said She Doesn't Wanna Look Anymore Haggard Than She Already Is.

Oh Well, Now I Can't Say That I've Never Thought Of The Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment